Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I would Trade Yeezy's for anything...

Yeezy 350 boost are the only shoe no one gets mad about when resold for $$$$$$$

I don't get the hype for these or any other 1s.

Shoes have been maxed to the fullest by Nike/JB and now they are just coming up with crazy colorways and stories to get you to buy in.

Hype Kills.
do you always speak out of your rear or you got more examples of all these crazy new colorways with stories for people to buy into? The AJ1 is a sneaker icon. Bringing it back to its roots the past 3 years is welcomed by a lot of us. Some of the most buttery leather ever to grace an Air Jordan and it's ALL hype?

I've called Nike out on the poor quality stuff that is over priced and gimmicky plenty in the past, but if you can't see this shoe for what it is, probably best to move along and not even be in a 1 thread brah.

Last edited:
Hit in ntsm with my girls account. Scorrrrreeeee. I'll buy her dinner or something over there. Any suggestions where to eat around ntsm?
Lil whole in the wall spots on the promenade.

Buca di Pepo a block down.

At the pier theres Bumba Gumps and a bougie restaurant at the top of the pier...Lobster I think.

Plenty of options.

If you go South on Main theres Venice/Samo hipster spots too.

damn guys i totally forgot about the whole nikela thing at 4 that was probably my only chance at these, do you guys think its even worth trying online without a bot? 

Lil whole in the wall spots on the promenade.

Buca di Pepo a block down.

At the pier theres Bumba Gumps and a bougie restaurant at the top of the pier...Lobster I think.

Plenty of options.

If you go South on Main theres Venice/Samo hipster spots too.

I'd Highly Recommend Not Taking Your Girl To Bubba Gumps Or Buca As A Thank You :lol:

Both Chain Restaurants With Sub Par Dining

Those Places Would Be A Punishment

Hit in ntsm with my girls account. Scorrrrreeeee. I'll buy her dinner or something over there. Any suggestions where to eat around ntsm?

Del Friscos Grille right across from the pier entrance has some of the best Rib-eye and NY strip steaks. Don't be a noob and order well-done though.

I'd Highly Recommend Not Taking Your Girl To Bubba Gumps Or Buca As A Thank You
laugh.gif

Both Chain Restaurants With Sub Par Dining

Those Places Would Be A Punishment
Now We're Talkin'!

Although Ribeye Should Be Eaten Medium Rare
wink.gif
Didn't know his age range...but Medium Rare or we can't be friends.

I cringe when I go to steak houses and the part orders well done...I just sop up my juices after watching them spend $80-$300 on a hamburger.

Didn't know his age range...but Medium Rare or we can't be friends.

I cringe when I go to steak houses and the part orders well done...I just sop up my juices after watching them spend $80-$300 on a hamburger.

Well Done Expensive Steak Is Like Eating $100+ Charcoal Briquettes :lol:

I Need That Au Jus On My Plate After Digging In :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't get the hype for these or any other 1s.

Shoes have been maxed to the fullest by Nike/JB and now they are just coming up with crazy colorways and stories to get you to buy in.

Hype Kills.

I mos def agree that hype is one helluva drug....while this is a new narrative in the MJ lore I think it fits nicely. It speaks to the power and physicality he would command later in his career -- I'm thinking of the first comeback and the way he was able to create space for that mid-range jumper or was able to create space for taking it to the inside against the likes of ewing. With regards to the new colorway .... I think it fits in so far as the introduction of baby (Carolina) blue into the general footwear palette. I don't remember folks checking for this shade of blu before him.

Last edited:
Man.... Who would have thought i feel more comfortable and get more encouragement from here than my family and friends?? Im tearing up as i type this. Thank you all. I will seek some professional help tomorrow. I will see what my health plan covers and hopefully i can think more positively which is something ive always had trouble with. I dont know how many reps i have left for today but i plan and repping everyone. Its the least i can do. Im feeling a little better. Gonna call it a night and with all sincerity i thank you. Thanks NT
@PedroCerrano Don't underestimate the lives you've touched as well.  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there (that you didn't even realize) who care a lot about you and would be hurt if you were no longer around.

I know this is a shoe forum and I'm not one to push religion on others, but I believe there is something to be said for having faith.  It's good that you're talking about your feelings though.

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

Life is what you make of it. You can't control a shoe raffle which is insane we even do these things but I agree with everyone here . A good first step is someone you can talk to for professional advice . It really helps. We have all been there and you'll find that there are true important things in life which really matter. I always try and have an activity where on a bad day I can just go and get lost in it like a gym workout or go to the driving range to hit golf balls. Life is full of peaks and valleys. Things will get better .

Well my boy came through on a pair for $278. I've only spent that much on a pair of shoes once and it was for my white/crimson Air Zoom Generations a few years ago. My other boy wasn't looking like he would be able to come through but if I end up with two pairs, I'll end up selling one.

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

Tbh man there are some really nice, respectable women out there so don't give up hope. I would know, I'm marrying one and a lot of nt fam will tell you that they married or are dating one too. At the same time man if you don't love yourself your relationships will always fall apart so I would definitely seek professional help first before worrying about any of that. And as for these shoes if you want to feel better about not getting these ust stay in this thread on Saturday and watch lulz and abject bitterness ensue.

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?

Would like to know this too.

Plus I want to know how many people that are not from LA won the LA/SM raffles. I wonder if they filter out people that don't live near the area

I'm thinking about making the 6 hour drive to Atlanta, anybody ever camp at the niketown there? Tips? I hear they have tons of pairs. Worh the drive?

^^ i woulda already been on the road if i was doing all that, i wouldnt tho. 12 hr round trip :rolleyes im good...... unless im staying for the weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom