Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got back from NTNY and security is not having it. Told us to not camp and that they won't acknowledge any line. Seriously wtf are they thinking?!

yesterday and the day before were when things were going for 350-450 now im not seeing anything under 500 on ebay atleast

I'm already seeing people wanting to trade sbb1 for frags, or yeezy boost straight up... I also see people offering to buy Yee boost for 600. So I'm guessing sbb1 are at least 5-600 right now.

Raffle winners for Atlanta Cumberland that backdoor tho

I know I'm copping and where sat in the city. Going to be nasty
sick.gif

Just got back from NTNY and security is not having it. Told us to not camp and that they won't acknowledge any line. Seriously wtf are they thinking?!
At some point security is going to have to let people line up and camp. Did they ever mention a time or should we all just expect to crowd around the entrance in the morning?

They will refund you and go higher when the shoes drop. I see those picks as nothing more than a fancy pre-order
 I doubt it.  these will be 175 after taxes.  at 450ish, folks will still net $250.  young guys who only entered to flip will be all over that.

I messaged a couple guys on ebay earlier and .....

I have never held any of the remastered 1s except the Lasers. Where do they fit in with the other 3 in terms of leather quality?
I only own Laser 1s and Chicago 1s at the moment but from what I can tell you

Chicago 1s>Laser 1s.

honestly i really don't know but i think NTNY has a boatload, probably be alright unless they let ppl grab as many pairs as they want and not 1 per person

I am also thinking to swing by tomorrow morning... I am too old and tired to camp out plus you guys reporting that they are not allowing.

A lot of people saying NT NY has ******** of pairs, I hope that's true...

what's wrong with that? it's a heavily trafficked street and they don't want people there loitering, littering, etc. by dusk/evening you should be able to do that but for now, enjoy your day 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom