Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Today's forecast:

- Didn't win raffle complaints
- Won raffle
- Where can I cop for retail?
- Are these limited, should I camp?

All of this with a 99.99% chance of high salt levels.

Anything missing?
- I missed out and I'm gonna kill myself... please help me NT

Last edited:
congrats also my man. i never do this, but these will be on my feet on rd
No bull...  I held these with my cousins pair of Banneds and they are very simular. Me personally would give these a slight edge in terms of shape/leather!
pimp.gif

two 500 plus shoes? are you referring to the boosts? What does the fact that another shoe is coming out have to do with resell prices? 1 persons inability to buy a shoe the weekend of release does nothing to the value of a shoe but make it go up. The fact that royal 1s are worth 800+ does nothing to decrease the amount that bred 1s are worth. same situation 
did bred and royals come out the same weekend though? i'm talking about opening weekend resell prices, not 6 months down the road. Not everyone has 1g to drop for resell on two shoes this weekend, a lot of people will pick one or none. not many can afford both.  not every reseller is going to sit on them, most want them moved asap. 
Thing is it doesn't even matter that Chicagos are Chicagos, its all about the perceived rarity of a shoe. Look at Fragment prices and black toe prices, Fragments mean nothing but they command stupid prices and it has absolutely nothing to do with "quality" These are also going without an online release which cut out alot of people and it seems like they hit much fewer stores so we'll see, prices may dip slightly but I doubt you'll find those next day Chicago prices of sub 300 ...hopefully I'm wrong and you run across a deal though bro.
fact: frags were much harder to get than sbbs. jeters and dsm were harder to get than sbbs. I also talking about opening day resell prices, I don't care what it costs 6 months from now, I want the price to drop within reasonable range this saturday. Imo, More resellers than buyers for this shoe and hoping for $350-400 resell. the $550 -$600 is bananas.  

Bout to be lit at NTNY, whoever down hit me up
 Heard there are mad heads lined up so far at NTNY for tomorrow's release.. lol clowns!  Forecast is suppose to rain mad hard in the AM too LOL...  that and it will get cancelled as well.. fail!  

Hit me up on NTNY lineup, there's nobway those stores around NT are gonna allow ppl to lineup today i can assure you that

There's a few stragglers at NTNY but nothing crazy. Idk if people were told to leave earlier but there isn't much going on

There's a few stragglers at NTNY but nothing crazy. Idk if people were told to leave earlier but there isn't much going on
Well if there is not much nonsense going on today me my brother and 2 boys are going to head out there at 7am tomorrow, I'm sure we'll get our pairs w/ nike allocating pairs to NT since it's a no go on ndc

This release has me feeling real regular.

95% of the time, I get to sit back and enjoy the laughs, knowing my pairs are reserved for me.

Got a big "no can do" from my guy this time around...He got 11 pairs...1 goes to him...1 went to a customer that spends more than me. 9 pairs for raffle. I'm not mad at him.

I just don't like this feeling of hoping that my phone rings sometime today.

...then of course there is the concern of what if my phone doesn't ring at all and I don't win any raffles. I swear, once a year there's a release that I don't get. Last year it was the cigar 6. This year may be these...

Jeez...my palms are sweaty. Knees week, arms are heavy...

waiting for a call today and if i don't get it....guess i'm gonna try online or hit up somewhere doing FCFS. after i cry from not winning the raffle of course. lol

This release has me feeling real regular.

95% of the time, I get to sit back and enjoy the laughs, knowing my pairs are reserved for me.

Got a big "no can do" from my guy this time around...He got 11 pairs...1 goes to him...1 went to a customer that spends more than me. 9 pairs for raffle. I'm not mad at him.

I just don't like this feeling of hoping that my phone rings sometime today.

...then of course there is the concern of what if my phone doesn't ring at all and I don't win any raffles. I swear, once a year there's a release that I don't get. Last year it was the cigar 6. This year may be these...

Jeez...my palms are sweaty. Knees week, arms are heavy...
smile.gif
 get it together dude. there's vomit on your sweater already. mom's spaghetti? 
roll.gif

Today's forecast:

- Didn't win raffle complaints
- Won raffle
- Where can I cop for retail?
- Are these limited, should I camp?

All of this with a 99.99% chance of high salt levels.

Anything missing?

:lol: man i definitely logged on today for this one

:nerd: can anyone tell me who will have these online or in Atlanta?

Back
Top Bottom