Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I have to say, based on what I've seen across various social media, I'm amazed at how many people (including non-resellers) managed to cop the Shattered Backboard 1s early, especially considering they're supposed to be "limited". 

Today's forecast:

- Didn't win raffle complaints
- Won raffle
- Where can I cop for retail?
- Are these limited, should I camp?

All of this with a 99.99% chance of high salt levels.

Anything missing?

Anyone have a NDC link? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But look at the brighter side. That guy with the story.... With no female draining the life out of him, or his wallet. And striking out of raffles. He is only that much richer! And stress free...

I have to say, based on what I've seen across various social media, I'm amazed at how many people (including non-resellers) managed to cop the Shattered Backboard 1s early, especially considering they're supposed to be "limited". 

So many people gonna get got buying UA's

Today's forecast:

- Didn't win raffle complaints
- Won raffle
- Where can I cop for retail?
- Are these limited, should I camp?

All of this with a 99.99% chance of high salt levels.

Anything missing?

Yeah, what's resale looking like?

I damn sure didn't win a raffle, so it's the only way i'm getting

I didn't score and don't think I will. I'm not gonna pay resell with the prices I'm seeing so my only hope is online NO SOB STORIES you win some you lose some but you live .....

lots of fakes 

even video with fakes passing as real

a lot of mom and pops sold early, which i'm always leery of with UA floating around like they do these days.

Anyone camping at NikeTown NY?
Not really, looks like security aint having it for the moment

a lot of mom and pops sold early, which i'm always leery of with UA floating around like they do these days.

Not really, looks like security aint having it for the moment
I don't think the stores around will allow it probably until tom morning

There's some UA out there but this is more about backdooring pairs. By far the most in your face release of that which I can remember. Shoe hasn't even released and tons of dudes have them...

There's some UA out there but this is more about backdooring pairs. By far the most in your face release of that which I can remember. Shoe hasn't even released and tons of dudes have them...
Yep. I think it is a lot of guys who perceive the SBBs being as limited as the Frags, and are trying to flex. But by all accounts, these are probably just slightly more limited than the Bred 1s. 

Back
Top Bottom