Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I say there's gonna be a 2 week window for buying at an "ok" price then it'll creep back up.. Overall end point after a few months will be 500-600 I think.

Just got these from ntny. Was wondering if anyway to fix this leather a little. Other pair was flawless and didn't really check this pair :/
That adds character IMO, I like it 
pimp.gif

Dear Nike,

I know y'all are trying to go with the "all OG everything" vibe with these 1's. But you have my permission to make one change: lace the **** shoes and save me the 5+ minutes of my life that I'll never be able to get back. This isn't 2002, I'm not about to undo the factory lacing to make a checkerboard pattern over the tongue.
Every single OG 1 I buy , or pretty much any shoe for that matter, I unlace and then lace back up. I hope they keep coming unlaced because it saves me time 
nthat.gif

Every single OG 1 I buy , or pretty much any shoe for that matter, I unlace and then lace back up. I hope they keep coming unlaced because it saves me time :nthat:

Same any shoe I buy gets unlaced and re laced to my liking lol I don't see how else to do it lol. And to me that crease is not even bad , at least you got a pair some of the fam still searching

Not difficult at all, the large number of ebay buy it now listings end early.  Primarily because the seller took an offer that made sense.
There's nothing to convince, its simply numbers.  Calculate the fee ebay would have charged and remove it from their bin price and a good majority of sellers will complete the transaction directly through paypal.

Every so often you'll run into larger sellers that won't risk their account by completing sales that way but the average reseller will take a sensible offer that doesn't take money out of their pocket.
ok ok in his og post he said most in his size ending at 380-410. Then he said all u gotta do is convince a seller they only going to clear 340 and start negotiating from there....those numbers just didnt add up to me- at 380 sure they make sense, but not for that 380-410 range. At 410 price point, 340 seems more like a cash meetup price...thats all im trying to say. Dont gotta give me sneaker copping 101 lol i get it. Good looking out though

Last edited:
This is my first post. I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to sign up and become a member. Picked up my pair Tuesday morning from NTNY. I missed out on both Chicago and Bred 1's so I'm glad I got these since they kind of are an orange mix of both sneakers.

View media item 1607973

Last edited:
View media item 1607984
Got em in the mail a few days ago. I Def doubled on these... I like them and yes I think they are good quality. Banneds are Def better but still great for what they are. Peep NT in ea office :smile:

This is my first post. I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to sign up and become a member. Picked up my pair Tuesday morning from NTNY. I missed out on both Chicago and Bred 1's so I'm glad I got these since they kind of are an orange mix of both sneakers. View media item 1607973
Welcome aboard fam & great first impression [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] you're official clean [emoji]127824[/emoji]....REPPED [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

not surprising if there was a july 4th restock of whatever.
I would not be surprised if they had a restock either i sorta expect it because usually the restocks come right after the end of a quarter and the 2nd quarter just ended plus you know they are holding onto a lot of stuff since they aren't releasing online.

Lmfaooo at the comic strip. I'm the guy in the blue right where the y'all act like savages text branches from. You forgot to add the "we want 1s" in there lmao

a stray twig or stick would be the end of these. Im actually glad that the toe box on these is made of that "lesser" leather now. i cant imagine how bad theyd look for use if they were the same material as the rest of the uppers 

Stray twig/stick??

You plan on wearing yours in the jungle?

Friend told me there were people lining up at NTNY this morning trying to feast on any leftover pairs.  An employee came out and said they aren't selling them and everyone started getting pissed and cursing LOL.  Guess they are either going back to Nike, re-raffling or employees are buying them.

Mad as right now. I called DTLR yesterday and they tell me to come today around noon because that's when they get the shipment in. I get to the store and they say oh we sold out days ago. Im like what she told me to Co e today because u guys didn't get the shipment. Guy says I don't know why she said that. And then to top it off I didn't hear or feel the tweet from FNL saying the have Yeezy boosts available!!SMDH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom