Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just tried to place a phone order, and got denied.

Nike: We didn't get them
Me: I was like how didn't you get it, when you had raffle pick ups for them yesterday
Nike: Sir, we aren't selling them
Me: OK!

Just tried to place a phone order, and got denied.

Nike: We didn't get them
Me: I was like how didn't you get it, when you had raffle pick ups for them yesterday
Nike: Sir, we aren't selling them
Me: OK!

I have a strong disdain for the nonsensical lying lol....it would be easy enough to say 'we are not selling them at this time'.

Sir what are these SBBs you speak of? 
laugh.gif

Seems like the materials used on these are outstanding. The craftmanship? Not so much
true, but i'll take it as long as it's nothing too big.

it's like a mcdonalds hamburger can taste the same in ny or iowa, because it's basically manufactured not made.

but two good chefs making a hamburger wont make it the same, both will have good parts and bad parts but overall it's cool. 

Backboards just feel, idk more organic than some of the crap JB has put out in the last 3-4 years

true, but i'll take it as long as it's nothing too big.

it's like a mcdonalds hamburger can taste the same in ny or iowa, because it's basically manufactured not made.

but two good chefs making a hamburger wont make it the same, both will have good parts and bad parts but overall it's cool. 

Backboards just feel, idk more organic than some of the crap JB has put out in the last 3-4 years

Yep, I'm not a stickler for quality anyways. It's nice to have without a doubt but it's not gonna make or break a purchase.

If/when I cop my pair of these, they'll be dicked into the ground anyways :lol:

Friend told me there were people lining up at NTNY this morning trying to feast on any leftover pairs.  An employee came out and said they aren't selling them and everyone started getting pissed and cursing LOL.  Guess they are either going back to Nike, re-raffling or employees are buying them.
people are desperate lol

So....a random thought from this morning's commute: first run sold out (more or less) could we see a second smaller run and subsequent restock in s couple of months say mid-September. Sound realistic NTers?

Last edited:
Random . Man what i wouldnt give to have the feeling of having 2 pairs.  1 to wear and one to deadstock.  still sniping for 1st pair.
frown.gif
  better yet , the feeling of owning 1 pair.
roll.gif
.  all of these pictures making me hungry.

Friend told me there were people lining up at NTNY this morning trying to feast on any leftover pairs.  An employee came out and said they aren't selling them and everyone started getting pissed and cursing LOL.  Guess they are either going back to Nike, re-raffling or employees are buying them.
that's silly on their part. no promise was made that they could scoop up the pairs. ntny has pickup right up until closing for goodness sake and it's pretty clear that they're just as likely to head back to nike or end up with employees. i think the message is becoming clear that fcfs or anything that causes folks to crowd around stores is starting to end.

that's silly on their part. no promise was made that they could scoop up the pairs. ntny has pickup right up until closing for goodness sake and it's pretty clear that they're just as likely to head back to nike or end up with employees. i think the message is becoming clear that fcfs or anything that causes folks to crowd around stores is starting to end.
Any time they smell a chance to buy, they are ready in NY. I'm glad they didn't sell to them, most of those guys are usually thirsty resellers. Granted the ones they sell to might be resellers also.

Correct they had 5-6 pairs at 8ish last night....the folks who thy screwed over ( called and then called back) were given dibs on those pairs which left nada.

Word...I been following along...Idk why NTNY doesn't just say sold out and stop leaving hope.

Dead On Fam[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]...The FootLocker in my mall partnered with my mall security and came up with a plan to do online raffles for all Jordan shoes. Because security gets mad that we line up in front of FTL when it's not open and some other BS. We line up in an orderly fashion and we quiet af because it's still early morning. FCFS is dead for me

Back
Top Bottom