Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I was there this morning,  It was 1 guy acting loud.  NTNY said they re-raffled and called everyone back last night 

Dead On Fam[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]...The FootLocker in my mall partnered with my mall security and came up with a plan to do online raffles for all Jordan shoes. Because security gets mad that we line up in front of FTL when it's not open and some other BS. We line up in an orderly fashion and we quiet af because it's still early morning. FCFS is dead for me
Never a fan of FCFS. i  have better things to do then wait 10+ hours for a pair of shoe. I did it once for the DMP. first and last camp out.

Raffles has been in effect at my local mall since maybe 2012 or earlier?

bad part about Raffle is back door sale...

only way a raffle would work is if the District manager give out the raffle tickets and pick the winners themselves. other than that a coin flip where most of the time u lose.

Never a fan of FCFS. i  have better things to do then wait 10+ hours for a pair of shoe. I did it once for the DMP. first and last camp out.

only way a raffle would work is if the District manager give out the raffle tickets and pick the winners themselves. other than that a coin flip where most of the time u lose.
This online raffle Nike has done has impressed me. Seems a good amount of people won and the notification if you won or lost was quick. Best of all it takes backdooring away, since the corporation is handling the raffle not the employees. I'm hoping the other companies adopt the same policy soon. 

Last edited:

This online raffle Nike has done has impressed me. Seems a good amount of people won and the notification if you won or lost was quick. Best of all it takes backdooring away, since the corporation is handling the raffle not the employees. I'm hoping the other companies adopt the same policy soon. 
It just not everyone is located near a nike store

Anything good happen for yall with unclaimed pairs from NTNY?

Edit...Scrolled up I peeped what happened, hopefully some of yall got another chance who were called by "mistake"

Last edited:

If you're nowhere near a Nike store, then what difference does it make whether the raffle is online or in-store? 

Yeah it does make it easy to BD using the raffle system. 23penny gets his pairs (GS and 12 up) from my FTL and the manager always we got a limited size run (lying thru his teeth) I fugged up one day due to a hangover and boldly said why because of 23penny right :lol:

If you're nowhere near a Nike store, then what difference does it make whether the raffle is online or in-store? 
only releasing through raffle instead of doing an online release keeps people who arent near a nike store from copping from nike at all
For the short term, it sucks that it happened around the CHI/SBB drop, but I don't expect this to be the long term solution. At least nothing good (IMO) is dropping the next few months. That should be enough time to give NDC a chance to fix whatever issues they are claiming to have.

For the short term, it sucks that it happened around the CHI/SBB drop, but I don't expect this to be the long term solution. At least nothing good (IMO) is dropping the next few months. That should be enough time to give NDC a chance to fix whatever issues they are claiming to have.
fair. i mean nike was never my only option. but i dont like being limited lol

It shouldn't be taking this long IMO, Nike isn't broke they can hire the best of the best.
If they're actually implementing a completely overhauled/new ecommerce system, then yes, it definitely should be taking this long if they only decided on it a month ago. Likely a 2-3 month project.

It shouldn't be taking this long IMO, Nike isn't broke they can hire the best of the best.
If they're actually implementing a completely overhauled/new ecommerce system, then yes, it definitely should be taking this long if they only decided on it a month ago. Likely a 2-3 month project.
Yeah but they aint release the statement then start the project the next day, it should of been underway already. Look at what this delay has caused. FCFS madness this weekend. It's still poor business practices towards the consumers.

only releasing through raffle instead of doing an online release keeps people who arent near a nike store from copping from nike at all
 well too bad
laugh.gif

Yeah but they aint release the statement then start the project the next day, it should of been underway already. Look at what this delay has caused. FCFS madness this weekend. It's still poor business practices towards the consumers.
You think they released a statement already knowing exactly what they were going to do in order to stop bots? I doubt it. That's not how the business world works a lot of times. They're reacting to a problem that's come to a head. We saw a week before that Meg was cancelling BRed 11 low orders. They saw things getting even more out of control than they had been and had no plan already in action.

The fact that Nike SHOULD HAVE addressed this issue years ago isn't really relevant to how long a corporate eCommerce system for one of the world's biggest retailers should take to overhaul.

What I meant by other companies I meant Footlocker/Finishline etc, the stores that already do the in store raffles for everyone. If they switched to Nike's system for their in store raffles I think it would be a good thing for us. That will take the pairs out of the hands of employees and managers and would be a huge blow to bulk resellers. 

Last edited:

I like the quickness of raffle response but honestly it won't remove backdooring (or ATC/bots). I don't imagine Nike retail has a large backdooring problem it does probably have a shrinkage problem (employees knicking a pair or two) but that doesn't add to backdooring and reselling overall.

Back
Top Bottom