Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Im not from new york and never even been there but for some reason i always imagined 21Mercer would get a lot of stock but do they really only get a FSR of 1's?

Yeah....21Mercer is just a boutique (grew out of the old Nike ID/bespoke space) and isn't really geared towards the Jordan brand of the Nike house. It's a 1 floor space with a 'main' area which might be 30' by 30' and you definitely can see its totality from the front entrance. There's a smaller secondary space in the back. Of course Niketown at 85K sq ft is the Nike retail space for picking up Jordans in the city, so given the size of 21Mercer and a better conduit in Niketown for Jordans it make sense they don't usually get s hefty allocation.

Yeah....21Mercer is just a boutique (grew out of the old Nike ID/bespoke space) and isn't really geared towards the Jordan brand of the Nike house. It's a 1 floor space with a 'main' area which might be 30' by 30' and you definitely can see its totality from the front entrance. There's a smaller secondary space in the back. Of course Niketown at 85K sq ft is the Nike retail space for picking up Jordans in the city, so given the size of 21Mercer and a better conduit in Niketown for Jordans it make sense they don't usually get s hefty allocation.
Thanks man.

roll.gif

I've always been under the impression that fake generally stop at size 12. Is this still true. Gonna cop a 13 from a local and wondered if I still needed to LC it.
Never seen any fakes past 12 though.

I've always been under the impression that fake generally stop at size 12. Is this still true. Gonna cop a 13 from a local and wondered if I still needed to LC it.
Never seen any fakes past 12 though.
I'm a 13 and we were safe for years but not in the last 2-3 years though.  They have started making 13s in the more popular fakes.  Jordan 11s and 1s for example.

Last edited:
I'm a 13 and we were safe for years but not in the last 2-3 years though.  They have started making 13s in the more popular fakes.  Jordan 11s and 1s for example.
Damn. I'm a little worried now. Never seen a fake 13. I bought a size 14 SBB a few weeks back. You think I'm in the clear with those. I'm seeing a lot of dudes say they have been getting hit with these fakes. I'd feel like an egg head if I had a undetected fake sitting and cooling in my collection lol.

Last edited:

Damn. I'm a little worried now. Never seen a fake 13. I bought a size 14 SBB a few weeks back. You think I'm in the clear with those. I'm seeing a lot of dudes say they have been getting hit with these fakes. I'd feel like an egg head if I had a undetected fake sitting and cooling in my collection lol.
I don't think they've started going as far as 14s yet but the best thing to do if your concerned is to post pics we'll legit check for you.

My store has those shattered backboard tees for like 6.97 look up the Nike Factory store in Texas City if you want the number.

Lmtdsupply has a 10.5 for $340 shipped...just copped a 12 from them, they may get more sizes for that price.

Back
Top Bottom