Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

People acting like a couple very small restocks and a few people catching rare lucky breaks in FB groups are the norm, are creating false hope. The market is not flooded, pairs are still drying up on EBay, and prices haven't dropped too much on there either...

You guys trying to spin some reverse psychology type **** on resellers or something?
Market value has dropped on these since release date 

Well yeah, preorders and just after release date people were going crazy spending $600-$700, price always drops after that ****. But these have stayed steady in the $400 range the past month on eBay. Some sellers will negotiate slightly lower through PayPal invoice, and there's the odd $350 deal in FB local groups, but people acting like the market is flooded and prices are seeing a huge drop, are just spreading misleading info.

Well yeah, preorders and just after release date people were going crazy spending $600-$700, price always drops after that ****. But these have stayed steady in the $400 range the past month on eBay. Some sellers will negotiate slightly lower through PayPal invoice, and there's the odd $350 deal in FB local groups, but people acting like the market is flooded and prices are seeing a huge drop, are just spreading misleading info.

It's misleading as of right now but you can easily go on eBay and find sold listings that were selling for $350-$400 buy it now prices 3-4 weeks ago. That translates to a 320-360 payal price for those that messaged sellers and got those deals.

I've definitely noticed the drop in sz 13s.  I see that some of the smaller sizes have held their market value.

A few weeks ago, ebay sellers were laughing at anything below $400.  Now I see listings ending in the $350 range.

I'm sure that the paypal deals are even lower.

I've messaged every seller with a 9 or 9.5 with a $350 offer for the past month and got no bites. People are thinking the rare instance where they do accept is the norm. Simply isn't the case. Maybe on the bigger sizes, but it's just not the case for all sizes.

so i was waiting for my double up to come from a guy who i messaged on eBay and just went through PP.

I first get this box and think, this A whole didn't double box.

Then i get this box and think this MFer Scammed me!
mean.gif

then i open that and get this box, I could smell them so i was a little at ease unwrapping this Gift.

After unwrapping it lol, shoes are great, actually better than my first pair. Only thing was he forgot the receipt but I'm not to worried about that cause i know they are legit. 

[emoji]128563[/emoji] these were just $350 and of course no confirmation yet smh....Just called and scratched that order. I got hit for $450 instead
If you checked out and it said 350, then thats what you paid. It says 450 now only cause that is what the guy wants who's pair is up for sale next.

Best
so i was waiting for my double up to come from a guy who i messaged on eBay and just went through PP.
View media item 1656257

Then i get this box and think this MFer Scammed me!:smh:
View media item 1656260

then i open that and get this box, I could smell them so i was a little at ease unwrapping this Gift.
View media item 1656266
After unwrapping it lol, shoes are great, actually better than my first pair. Only thing was he forgot the receipt but I'm not to worried about that cause i know they are legit. 
View media item 1656269

Best post I've seen in my short time here. That wrapping paper made me snort

Best

Best post I've seen in my short time here. That wrapping paper made me snort
lol..i just messaged him cause it had me thinking and he said it was for protection. I aint mad at him. The text messaging tracking was delayed so they were out in the sun for a while and they were hot as hell.

Then i get this box and think this MFer Scammed me!
mean.gif

Got you good lols

In store raffles. Normal.
Not like these perverse online raffles. .that let anyone ALL throughout the country. .enter a NY raffle..taking opportunities away from my REAL New York sneakerheads! I used to eat like The Fat Boys from in store raffles from NTNY...now I'm lookin like Wiz Khalifa out here!

Back
Top Bottom