Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Finally got my size 10.5 for $260.

Took a lot of patience and lowballing but im satisfied
pimp.gif
260????? congrats bro! please point me in the direction of size 11 for that price

I found them on a sneaker group on facebook guys. From my experience its alot easier to find shoes cheaper there than on ebay or craigslist.

You got little kids on their desperate to resell and make a small profit :lol:

I found them on a sneaker group on facebook guys. From my experience its alot easier to find shoes cheaper there than on ebay or craigslist.

You got little kids on their desperate to resell and make a small profit
laugh.gif
im sure there are tons of deals. i just prefer the buyer protection. the guys on the one facebook group im on are clowns

All I see is hype beast kids and tons and tons of scams

I'm sure once in a blue moon you can find a legit good deal but screw those scum bags

All I see is hype beast kids and tons and tons of scams

I'm sure once in a blue moon you can find a legit good deal but screw those scum bags
yeah i dont have time to comb through facebook posts. got some kids looking to trade PS3's for kicks "Meet up only". No thanks.

$260 is a great price for them. But then again it seems like the market is getting flooded with these with all the recent restocks

^Yes and I love it

Nike is finding ways to dwindle the reselling

Not sure re-stocks are effecting the resell game. I've found my size as high if not higher (and of course more UAs) .... There hasn't even been that many restocks (maybe 2-3 places: not sure where outside of Flight23 has had a restock) as well so the amount of product hasn't increased the overall pool enough to force resellers to drop pricing in order to move stock.

Not sure re-stocks are effecting the resell game. I've found my size as high if not higher (and of course more UAs) .... There hasn't even been that many restocks (maybe 2-3 places: not sure where outside of Flight23 has had a restock) as well so the amount of product hasn't increased the overall pool enough to force resellers to drop pricing in order to move stock.
unauthorized pairs are 100% helping price go down. but thats only because no one has taken the time find out obvious flaws yet. 

man watching all these price drops............. I really jumped the gun on my pair

if I strike out on the UNCs, just gonna wait it out for at least a month for prices to settle.

yall are coming up on some good deals now..

man watching all these price drops............. I really jumped the gun on my pair

if I strike out on the UNCs, just gonna wait it out for at least a month for prices to settle.

yall are coming up on some good deals now..
still 375-430 for my size 11 everywhere i have any i kind of guarantee 
mean.gif

but thats my burden i guess, not gonna risk it

unauthorized pairs are 100% helping price go down. but thats only because no one has taken the time find out obvious flaws yet. 

How...? UAs are going for 3x retail which they can do because resellers are selling at that price point and higher. UAs are in the market for the short gain (flood market and sell as many as possible before moving on to the next release) while resellers can holdout for premium price points. The only thing that would change resellers mindset to their pricing is if the source flooded the market with product (premium nature is gone) or if the buyer pool became fickle about the good. An example of the later would be if folks decided customizing laser 1s into SBBs was an acceptable alternative, so the resellers find they need to lower pricepoints to keep interest in the product. If your premise was sound then frags should be real cheap given the number of UAs in the marketplace.

People acting like a couple very small restocks and a few people catching rare lucky breaks in FB groups are the norm, are creating false hope. The market is not flooded, pairs are still drying up on EBay, and prices haven't dropped too much on there either...

You guys trying to spin some reverse psychology type **** on resellers or something?

How...? UAs are going for 3x retail which they can do because resellers are selling at that price point and higher. UAs are in the market for the short gain (flood market and sell as many as possible before moving on to the next release) while resellers can holdout for premium price points. The only thing that would change resellers mindset to their pricing is if the source flooded the market with product (premium nature is gone) or if the buyer pool became fickle about the good. An example of the later would be if folks decided customizing laser 1s into SBBs was an acceptable alternative, so the resellers find they need to lower pricepoints to keep interest in the product. If your premise was sound then frags should be real cheap given the number of UAs in the marketplace.
UA are definitely not going for 3X retial. those chinese IG sellers are selling them for like 180-200. Youre crazy if you dont think that UA havent killed the secondary market prices for shoes like 11s. Thing about frags, royals and other 1s that theyre easily distinguishable with minimal inspection. UA jordans arent perfect and probably never will be but when we're in that initial stage when the shoe first releases and the fakes make there way into the market at lower prices it definitely has an affects the market depending on the scale.

Last edited:
3-4 weeks ago all sellers in all sizes were letting these go for $350, if you didn't cop then you might have missed the bottom.

I still see deals and steals every so often but you can't expect that these deals will be on consignment shop websites and at bin prices on ebay.

UA pairs have nothing to do with the current prices on SBB1s.  The perceived hype before release was overblown and the Yeezy release that same weekend left a lot of people making choices.

Last edited:
UA are definitely not going for 3X retial. those chinese IG sellers are selling them for like 180-200. Youre crazy if you dont think that UA havent killed the secondary market prices for shoes like 11s. Thing about frags, royals and other 1s that theyre easily distinguishable with minimal inspection. UA jordans arent perfect and probably never will be but when we're in that initial stage when the shoe first releases and the fakes make there way into the market at lower prices it definitely has an affects the market depending on the scale.

UA out of HK on fleabay ...

View media item 1656086

There are more people unknowingly wearing fakes than there are those that go out of their way to seek out the best fake possible.

A lot of people just don't know.

Back
Top Bottom