Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Looking for the double as we speak. Hoping to find one for significantly less than I paid for the first one- not that it wasn't a good look by a fellow NTer...

Got my pair last week from my plug.. Took a while, but it was worth the wait.. Quality on these are the best I've seen on 1s

Man this type of stuff just makes me want sneakers less and less. So far I've struck out on every shot for the shoe since RD :smh:

I know I feel like the SBBs is an excercise in rejection ... my hope rises only to quickly be dashed by the lack of a call. Here's hoping more folks get to eat.

There's two 11.5s in the classifieds for decent tickets, 320 and 347 lol if anybody was looking. That 320 is pretty love....

DTLR ain't **** for lying/trolling us on that BS last month either........
Doubt they even had pairs to go online smh...
mean.gif

Fam I thought you ate on the SBB release

I am definitely grateful for my pair just trying to get a stock pair as I doubt these will re-release anytime soon and I know I'm about to wear the pair I have out (lol) .... Also because my pair came at a resell premium I was hoping to get that 2nd pair at retail. Definitely glad for folks who were able to get that first pair through DSM today....

I was on the fence about these, but came across a pair in my size 14 for $270 shipped, so I pulled the trigger. I think I made the right call.

Tonight while on fleabay I ran across a pair of SBBs that looked fairly legit. But because there wasn't a size tag on the insoles i asked for additional pics and realized they were UAs from the size/product tag. The last 4 digits of the UPC # was off (read *2309) as well as the adjacent numbers last two digits (*39). Thought this might help for those looking at good fakes and trying discern the difference. The fleabay tag is below:

View media item 1659688

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom