Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

DSM pick up was 8-10am this morning before they opened to the public at 11. a handful of people lined up around the corner to wait for the 11am openig for leftovers but they said none would be released.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  they wanted ppl to not pick up there pairs

any big footers out there? got a size 13us but im looking for a 10us 

let me know if you find anything online in a 10us 

thanks

ebay seems expensive

Finally, thanks to the guys in the LC thread, such a good deal i was questioning them myself lol

Now to trade for my size and im good

View media item 1663138

Had black/golds, own 13' Shadows and Black and Whites, these surpass all of em quality wise

Last edited:
I'm trying to assist three ppl who need these.i want nT to be how it was when ppl helped each other out.Nike park days.My friend also has chicago 1s.Hes a hoarder.ill send u his email then u guys figure it out. Just here to help

Last edited:
Does anyone else find these run a little bigger than the 2015 Chicagos? I know the leather is a bit softer in parts of them, but I almost feel like I could or should have gone a half size down :/

Does anyone else find these run a little bigger than the 2015 Chicagos? I know the leather is a bit softer in parts of them, but I almost feel like I could or should have gone a half size down :/

Yeah I am definitely looking to size down by a half for my stock pair. I probably should of went and did a size check at FC before pulling the trigger. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah I've only tried them on and they already seem big... That's what has me even more worried, if these break in more, they could be boats :frown:

Back
Top Bottom