Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Wouldnt even wanna be there for that release anyways. Seems like it will be a huge mess imo with all those shoes that are gonna be put out

Yeah. I could just imagine all the local buzz in NYC before the sneaker blogs picked this up. Now I'm sure it's going to be a guaranteed madhouse.

Still got mad FOMO that I won't have a shot at any of these though :smile:

its going to be a zoo at that restock. The teenage crowd still is on vacation , atleast 100 people i guess going to be out there a day ahead .

Saw a few people picking up the SBB today at DSM. Kind of wish I entered that raffle instead. If anyone cares, they seemed to have around 7 or so pairs per size for the pinnacles

DSM pick up was 8-10am this morning before they opened to the public at 11. a handful of people lined up around the corner to wait for the 11am openig for leftovers but they said none would be released.

Last edited:
Nice i got my 1 pair at 945 hoping the person with the other winning ticket scoop my other pair no word back from them yet tho sadly

well they are not, as i was wondering why are those 10 and up sizes are priced sooo low though ?

well they are not, as i was wondering why are those 10 and up sizes are priced sooo low though ?
Anything size 10+ is lower in price because they aren't the coveted sizes. Better for those who actually want to cop.

Back
Top Bottom