Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Finally, thanks to the guys in the LC thread, such a good deal i was questioning them myself lol

Now to trade for my size and im good

Had black/golds, own 13' Shadows and Black and Whites, these surpass all of em quality wise
what was the price if you don't mind me asking? unless it was an absolute steal, its too much hassle to find someone to swap sizes that's trustworthy and then pay shipping etc. i just paid the resell and got it over with.

Yeah, ****. Did you size down, or just roll with them being loose?

Wondering if I should just sell these and try and find a smaller size, but then risk not being able to get them for the same price, or get that dreaded Jordan 1 crushed pinky toe.
i  half sized down.  and they fit perfect

what was the price if you don't mind me asking? unless it was an absolute steal, its too much hassle to find someone to swap sizes that's trustworthy and then pay shipping etc. i just paid the resell and got it over with.

225, still bugging out that i paid that but it seems thats a good deal compared to reg prices, first shoe i paid over retail

225, still bugging out that i paid that but it seems thats a good deal compared to reg prices, first shoe i paid over retail
very worth it 
smokin.gif

hope you get your size 

$50 over retail after nys tax seems very good. Basically paid someone to do the work and ship it to you. Also a way better price than the $200 retail crap jb put out that isn't a 1.

Looking like sizing down my 9.5 to a 9 will be a lost cause... Pairs drying up on eBay, and people asking crazy money for that size. Might have to just live with them a little big...

Is it me or these are going up in price as days pass by?

I think there is some volatility of late but I'm putting it to the recent restocks that have happened (buyers being a little more reticent about buying and sellers responding through pricepoints). The upper end of the size range (10+) seems to be slightly lower, while the 8-10 range seems to be holding steady around $400+ after a spike Agee weeks ago to closer to $500.

Looking like sizing down my 9.5 to a 9 will be a lost cause... Pairs drying up on eBay, and people asking crazy money for that size. Might have to just live with them a little big...

There aren't any consignment stores out there that do size swaps? Sole Supremacy over here would do it for $20 since its a 9.5 to 9.

Pretty sure SS just turned someone away for a size swap in here a few weeks ago

It depends on how many pairs and in what sizes they have. They only had one 8 and no 8.5's when I went in two weeks ago, now they have a couple, pretty much FSR. They were doing swaps back then, price dependent on size gap, so with a FSR I'd imagine a 9.5 to 9 shouldn't be a problem.

There aren't any consignment stores out there that do size swaps? Sole Supremacy over here would do it for $20 since its a 9.5 to 9.

I'm in Canada, so we have basically nothing up here. My city didn't even get these. I'm thinking I'll just live with the 9.5, even though there's a bit of room, I think that 9 would just pinch the pinky toes. J1's always have such narrow toe boxes. The SBB toe box is weird though. Anyone else notice it's more boxy than other J1 toe boxes? The leather is almost baggy in the toe area.

I'm in Canada, so we have basically nothing up here. My city didn't even get these. I'm thinking I'll just live with the 9.5, even though there's a bit of room, I think that 9 would just pinch the pinky toes. J1's always have such narrow toe boxes. The SBB toe box is weird though. Anyone else notice it's more boxy than other J1 toe boxes? The leather is almost baggy in the toe area.
I had the same issue, the leather is saggy

Grab a nice thick after market insole and switch out the ssb insole and you should take up some of the excess space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom