Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Love the color way (my favorite color is orange).  Want it. But the Chicago 1s are going to hinder me from getting them. 

guys I'm not the Jeremy guy he said he copped from marqueeesole? spelled wrong I think but I was just wondering thats why. Also that site isn't it fake or is it real? i see 50/50

My official check in. I will definitely hit up all local raffles. I am not make the same mistake I did with the chi's

**** it lets keep it going View media item 1567626
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe at your go to SP. I'm gonna eat.
all SP after this last shindig this employee pulled that went mainstream SP made it clear that lost prevention will be putting their foot in to see whats being backdoored so dont risk your friends job because of your wants 

Surprised by the overhelmingly positive response. Most retro+ NA 1s get a negative response. Even the ones I think are really good (Clovers and Family for example).

IDK how these will help console those who missed out on the Chis. Look nothing alike.

Yeah it's 2am on the West coast. This might sound like a lot of late night BS but I think I finally figured it out. If mods don't like, please let me know. 
I was trying to figure out why on earth does @Jeremy Bentham  's pair looks like this shape

It's so straight, blocky. The authentic retail pairs I have seen have a shape like this: 

You can definitely notice more curves right? Especially at the heel guard. This is what the shoes' shape are supposed to look like me. Higher and #NTcurvier. 

But then I see NDC's official photos and notice the same blocky, shorter shape. 

But we all know that isn't what the actual pairs in hand look like. Here is FNL for comparison: 

And we all know these are just fakes:

I've noticed the same inconsistency with the actual pairs of Laser's and NDC's photos. Then I thought about the whole fiasco when the official NDC pics had the black frag logo instead of the smaller, non-colored logo. Perhaps there are just pairs early made for production purposes and photos. but these WILL NOT be the same pairs on RD. 

IN CONCLUSION: There is an early production pair (grey), a high quality fake pair (black), and an authentic retail pair (white). Yeah Jeremy's pair is unauthorized. It's going to be different from the retail pairs. They aren't fakes but they aren't retail pairs either. But depending who you ask, they can be considered fakes. Having the pair in hand and seeing the quality, they can be considered authentic. But DEFINITELY NOT 100% Authentic. 

Last edited:
These are not on the FNL release calender and the Chi's were.... I still question the availability of em

@geraldg2309

I think a lot of the Chi's pictures would look more blocky if we we had pictures of them laced tightly. Most of the pictures we see are still unlaced so the sides of the shoe bow out.

I think you really have to compare the Shattered Backboards to Frag and Laser shapes since those came laced from the factory. Just my opinion of course. And the recent pictures of the SBs in this thread also have some other questionable panel shapes besides just the rear profile.

Those look :smokin

Hopefully I can get a pair. Might sell my black toes if I do. Have a sneaking suspicion they will come out again in a year or two.

How many times does it need to be mentioned on here? Stop buying pairs early!

I bought this pair off of eBay and the buyer keeps saying they are real. I want to know if it is true they are in the process of being shipped. He said he bought a pair of Chicago 1 off of eBay and they accidentally sent him these. He has 100% positive feedback with 85 sold items. Please help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom