Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Haven't been in here in a long time

But do some of yall think these won't be hyped? Have high resell? And think pre orders will be $300 or less?

These gonna be ridiculous and I probably have zero chance to grab em

Be careful with fakes bruhs

You mentioning $300 preorder price points says it all. 

But do some of yall think these won't be hyped? Have high resell? And think pre orders will be $300 or less?

You mentioning $300 preorder price points says it all. 

You know what it is. These are 1s. The hype is to the point that Retro + CWs are "instacops" 

No more preorders for you fam

I'm saying ain't no legit site gonna sell these ore order for $300 or anywhere less

If they do I'll be shocked and I'll cop but seeing what happened with chicagos I don't see these being cheaper or easier

yea especially since these are dropping after the chi 1s and them not getting a NDC release , im sure many more will be going for these .

Probably gonna finally grab a Clarke jersey. Been meaning to grab one for a while, guess this is the perfect excuse :lol:

I'm saying ain't no legit site gonna sell these ore order for $300 or anywhere less

If they do I'll be shocked and I'll cop but seeing what happened with chicagos I don't see these being cheaper or easier

How many pre orders of your Chicago's go un honored ?

Don't know how I feel about these. I'm leaning towards passing and trying to secure more og colorways that I really want.

How many pre orders of your Chicago's go un honored ?

3-4

Have one pending with another member as well. I honestly think dude is gonna send us fakes but we will see soon...

Someone told me today that only 8000 pairs were being made, but then I hear it's gonna be a normal OG 1 run, does anyone have any good info yet?

:nerd:

Completely agree.

Saw a dude on Twitter with guaranteed pairs priced at $1200.

:smh:

So basically what your saying is I have the better looking pair .. The ones made for product shots etc .. Mine look better . Than the retail Chicagos reminiscent of the remastered Jordan 7s ... So like I said before I'm not trying to resell pairs I'm only wanting these to wear . I could care less that retail pairs lost quality after mass production of the shoe and there will be some different aspects on my shoe .. I got them early without any hassle . I have my pair in hand and don't have to worry if I will have to pay the upwards of 600 these will be upon release

30 posts in 5 years and half of them are defending a fake pair of shoes purchased.

I just spat Gatorade all over my keyboard!!! Belly laughs!!

I just spat Gatorade all over my keyboard!!! Belly laughs!!
Plot twist: He a Nike Higher Up
tongue.gif

Dont know how anyone can say if they will be Chi numbers or limited numbers. Im hearing limited from a lot more people tho. But it hardly matters. If the Chis were a GR then you wont have a good chance with these regardless of amount manufactured.

Back
Top Bottom