Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got another pair in, slightly used

Used so Jason Mark. Damn that orange leather is freakin soft and soaks up any water... Yikes

can i get a legit check? Dont know why the lace bag is in the middle like that. but the leather seems to look good

I would call fake. Lace back is on the right shoe, the box tag looks off and the heels are too straight up and down... just my two cents - I'm far from an expert. Hopefully somebody else can chime in!

@dkha ... Ditto on imuifor2oh's assessment. The toebox prefs don't even match the corresponding shoe and looks like someone went to town with a wine cork opener (lol). Should be an easy pass.

Don't use Jason mark on the leather people

Noticed today it took off that nice layer of smooth paint. Now it's still orange but it's rougher and dull compared to the other heel. Still looks good. Wish I knew before

Don't use Jason mark on the leather people

Noticed today it took off that nice layer of smooth paint. Now it's still orange but it's rougher and dull compared to the other heel. Still looks good. Wish I knew before
What type of cleaner do you think would work? Jason Markk has been my go to for like 85% of my shoes.

Leather is way too soft on these. It literally soaks up water and gets dark. The water won't hurt but any rubbing with a brush or even towel will mess up the leather

Was actually a different seller, will be paying closer attention next time
Man I've made mind up that I just won't grab any SBB unless it's from a trusted seller that I've dealt with before. The fakes are too good now. I actually feel that way about all future release. I'll go without if I don't grab on release day

Man I've made mind up that I just won't grab any SBB unless it's from a trusted seller that I've dealt with before. The fakes are too good now. I actually feel that way about all future release. I'll go without if I don't grab on release day

The UAs aren't that good.... The number is slim of those UAs from the grey market (those made in the same factories w/ same trained workers). A little basic knowledge of 1s should give you enough info to steer clear of the fraudulent SBBs and be able to cop from resellers with genuine products.

Leather is way too soft on these. It literally soaks up water and gets dark. The water won't hurt but any rubbing with a brush or even towel will mess up the leather

that jason mark brush ruined my platium zeezy 2s :smh:

Last edited:
The UAs aren't that good.... The number is slim of those UAs from the grey market (those made in the same factories w/ same trained workers). A little basic knowledge of 1s should give you enough info to steer clear of the fraudulent SBBs and be able to cop from resellers with genuine products.

Somewhat true. Not worth the hassle or price. I trust my legit sources.

that jason mark brush ruined my platium zeezy 2s
mean.gif
the one that comes with the standard kit?  there's also a softer bristle jason markk brush that's fine to even use on delicate flyknit.

http://jasonmarkk.com/shop/premium-shoe-cleaning-brush/

Back
Top Bottom