Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got some sbbs in a trade. Im a little irrated tho because they have these faint orange marks on the insides of each shoe towards the toe on the midsole. The pics I was sent I couldnt tell they were there. Anybody have any idea how to get rid of them. Will rep. Thanks. Sucks caise these are a grail and still want a ds pair but hard to find in a 12 13 for decent price.
Definitely agree with the other posters on the magic eraser.  I bet it will take care of it.

Anyone know how these fit compared to 2016 bred 1s? Do they run true to size? Considering picking up a pair.

Thanks. I think I'll go true to size. My feet are a little wide so they might not fit if I go .5 down.
Yeah if you have wide feet I think TTS is best. The area where the tongue is stitched to the shoe near the bottom eyelets feels extremely narrow for me in a half size down. TTS might have a bit roomier toe box, but the width is better for wide feet.

That deal is hard to believe. I question the A in Jordan and it looks as though the R and D don't touch. Also the leather don't look like the pair I have. Toe box looks off too! I'm no professional just comparing to my pair from nike

That deal is hard to believe. I question the A in Jordan and it looks as though the R and D don't touch. Also the leather don't look like the pair I have. Toe box looks off too! I'm no professional just comparing to my pair from nike

You talking about my pair or earlgotsole earlgotsole pair. I did not trade as 1s that was him. I do think that pair looks a bit different then others Ive seen.

Now I'm confused. That link you posted looks fine- I just never heard of anything falling off on any shoes. Pic of this mishap?

Now I'm confused. That link you posted looks fine- I just never heard of anything falling off on any shoes. Pic of this mishap?

Lol yeah Im getting confused myself :lol: I got these in a trade so idk how dude before me took care of them but I was wiping them off and the damn t fell off. As you can see too on the left part of the logo above the ball its also coming off a bit.

View media item 2349907
Then on other shoe the tm was off and the little part of the A logo was off too.

View media item 2349917
Idk if maybe it was a cleaner he used or what but def not the norm.

The blue undersole looks good on that pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it prob didn't help taking pics with an iPhone camera on snapchat with flash either. I'll take better pics when I get home from work today.

Back
Top Bottom