Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If you guys are talking about thesolecloset preorder at 270.... Good luck. They literally just refunded me money for both size 9 chis I preordered with them on 5-13-15 for $245... Emailed them A couple of times asking them what the status was after release date. The only reply I got was from the owner saying he would look into..... Didn't get a response until I saw an email about my refund.

Yes, I'm salty since I could have paid 30 dollars more and got a for sure pre order from other sites when I thought these guys were guaranteed.

got my preordered size 11 Chis from SoleCloset

Last edited:
In. Quality looks :smokin

Bay area is going to be all over these since they're giants colors.

Last edited:
Anybody know of any spots in spots in Memphis that will have these? I'll be in Memphis for a few days and I want to still try to grab a pair while I'm there.

Nike:lol:

got my preordered size 11 Chis from SoleCloset[/quote

it's hit or miss - all of them. kix refunded my order only after i hit them on IG. this was a week later. luckily i scooped another pair of chi's.

Last edited:
2vv2i6o.jpg
are these legit?

Canada doesn't get much of anything so that's not saying much lol.

Being Canadian and a tiny foot... :smile:

But on the bright side.... Atleast I don't live in a country like Yemen or something. Hah imagine trying to collect sneakers outside of developed nations.

I can tell by the pictures that these will be made of the same pleather that the Lasers were made of.

I can tell by the pictures that these will be made of the same pleather that the Lasers were made of.
Lasers are of extremely high quality

admit it? You're talking about reselling as if I'm selling crack or something. I buy a lot of sneakers to wear too, probably more then these fake resell bashers on here who resell on the low. What I do with extra pairs is really nobody's business, I collect these sneakers. Like I said earlier, cheap *** nters will always find a way to complain about any markup on a limited sneaker. I could come in here selling a just don 2 for 450 and some cheapskate will ask for 425 shipped, word to what @AirForce1King was saying a while back :lol:

Last edited:
2vv2i6o.jpg
are these legit?
No one has them yet and according to the Chi thread unless you own a pair you're not allowed to legit check, LOL. #NTrules [emoji]128514[/emoji]

admit it? You're talking about reselling as if I'm selling crack or something. I buy a lot of sneakers to wear too, probably more then these fake resell bashers on here who resell on the low. What I do with extra pairs is really nobody's business, I collect these sneakers. Like I said earlier, cheap *** nters will always find a way to complain about any markup on a limited sneaker. I could come in here selling a just don 2 for 450 and some cheapskate will ask for 425 shipped, word to what @AirForce1King was saying a while back :lol:
The same way reselling items with high demand is a part of capitalism that we deal with, negotiations are as well. When buyers whine about resellers the word on the street is deal with it. Now you whining about your customer base. While it may be true, in my case it is, its not a good business look to complain about buyers in print.

admit it? You're talking about reselling as if I'm selling crack or something. I buy a lot of sneakers to wear too, probably more then these fake resell bashers on here who resell on the low. What I do with extra pairs is really nobody's business, I collect these sneakers. Like I said earlier, cheap *** nters will always find a way to complain about any markup on a limited sneaker. I could come in here selling a just don 2 for 450 and some cheapskate will ask for 425 shipped, word to what @AirForce1King was saying a while back
laugh.gif
Yo Alp, don't pay that chick no nevamind! I don't even know why she's in here! Knowing dog on well that the chances of obtaining these joints for box price or lower, which makes me laugh when I here that, is slim too none!  So if you aint gonna pay to play then... GTF!  LOL! If folks want to pay resell or be a reseller, that's their right!

Every thread I read, there is always some sort of talk on resellers....they exist, they do what they gotta do and you know what, we were resellers at one point regardless of what item we were trying to flip. They exist..we get the point...build a bridge and get over it....mods should really clean up these threads

Every thread I read, there is always some sort of talk on resellers....they exist, they do what they gotta do and you know what, we were resellers at one point regardless of what item we were trying to flip. They exist..we get the point...build a bridge and get over it....mods should really clean up these threads
AGREED!

false
Im leaning towards no.
-No recent OG High 1s have widows peaks.
-Lace bags do not come on the right shoe.

Thanks. Theres a reseller on instagram. 11k followers. Doing a preorder for $270, claims i can have them by next week. Didnt seem legit but wanted to make sure.

I think the saying is you gotta pay to play, LOL. What's funny is that those that say that are usually trying to flip pairs to offset their resell prices they paid. The only complaining should be done with your wallet. If you stop paying best believe they'll stop playing...

Yo Alp, don't pay that chick no nevamind! I don't even know why she's in here! Knowing dog on well that the chances of obtaining these joints for box price or lower, which makes me laugh when I here that, is slim too none!  So if you aint gonna pay to play then... GTF!  LOL! If folks want to pay resell or be a reseller, that's their right!
yea I'm just gonna drop the subject. At the end of the day 270 for these is looking sweet right now. Whether I resell or keep these shoes is on me

you're absolutely right, but when people talk down something or say retail or bust they ain't exactly a customer :lol:.

I think the saying is you gotta pay to play, LOL. What's funny is that those that say that are usually trying to flip pairs to offset their resell prices they paid. The only complaining should be done with your wallet. If you stop paying best believe they'll stop playing...
If you complain or got a beef with a person reselling or paying resale prices then you are a hater straight up! U aint got to pay resale prices. Anit nobody holdin a strap to yo head! It's your money to spend how you want! I pay resale prices for shoes I really want. I have no problems with that. Sure, we all would like to cop what we want for box price but we living in the Ebay age! Things have changed and it will neva go back to the way it was so... get ova yourselves!

Has there been any new updates with locations of this release? Hope these will be more available than the Chicagos. 

People always talk about how bad they want something, miss their chance at paying retail, then complain about people who are selling at prices that others are willing to pay.

bananas

Back
Top Bottom