Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I think the saying is you gotta pay to play, LOL. What's funny is that those that say that are usually trying to flip pairs to offset their resell prices they paid. The only complaining should be done with your wallet. If you stop paying best believe they'll stop playing...
If you complain or got a beef with a person reselling or paying resale prices then you are a hater straight up! U aint got to pay resale prices. Anit nobody holdin a strap to yo head! It's your money to spend how you want! I pay resale prices for shoes I really want. I have no problems with that. Sure, we all would like to cop what we want for box price but we living in the Ebay age! Things have changed and it will neva go back to the way it was so... get ova yourselves!
I don't complain about reselling I just choose not to do it often because I am a cheapskate when it comes to shoes. That's a big difference than being broke LOL. I just find it funny that people choose to call you broke if you aren't willing to 'pay to play'. But then they're flipping shoes to recoup money they spent on their own pair. As you said though, nobody forces anyone to entertain resell prices. Do it if you're comfortable with it, don't if you're not, just save the justifications on how u spend your bread and save the condescension on how I spend mine.

Seriously??? I thought the pre-orders for $500 were a joke.

Yep. Honestly I wish I could pay less but I haven't seen anything sub 350. Most people want 400-550. Higher end being EBay. Then u got the astronauts that want 1000 for a pre order

Yep. Honestly I wish I could pay less but I haven't seen anything sub 350. Most people want 400-550. Higher end being EBay. Then u got the astronauts that want 1000 for a pre order
This is getting really bad. I mean how can I look forward to a release when you got all the backdoor crap and now these high resell values. I think it may be time for me to get out of the game. This is getting ridiculous. I mean this isnt even an original color scheme.

[COLOR=#Red]@kickscrew: The first roll of preorder shattered Backboard 1s ended, the second round will start in the coming week. stay tuned for updates[/COLOR]

I didn't even know they started preordering at $280 this past week :wow:

Last edited:
Expect the "second" one to be $400 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I was monitoring their pre-order page and never saw it. It was only listed under the Jordan 1 section...

johnny250 johnny250
Yeah, I don't think it ever went up either. Probably their way of driving up the hype so when they post the actual preorder, they will mark it up to what GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal stated, or more.

But then again, it might have gone up at the butt-crack of dawn or in the very late hours of the night :smh:

Last edited:
Going to need to trade my extra pear of chis for these. Maybe adding cash too

Prolly should have kept an extra pair of Chicagos for this reason. I took the short money over the long money and that's my fault.

My batting average for copping at retail is very high though, so I'm hoping for the best.

Btw...All of these "steal" preorder prices are getting cancelled when it hits the fan. You guys think these nameless preorder sites/IG accts/people care about "honor"? Or customer retention? Don't be foolish. If you placed an order at $270 today and when it hits the fan, they're going for $500, you wasted your time and money.

Trust TheKid.

Doubt KC ever put them up. They are notorious for canceling orders and reposting at a higher price. This is just their way of avoiding that. They are legit but their business practices are shady as all hell (in the sneaker game? Unheard of......).

This whole thing is such a joke nowadays.

Last edited:
*ahem*

so is everyone ready to get mad??

here we go....

so due to the massive drops coming out both high profile and even GR stuff

shipments have been mixed as all hell and shoes have been coming in as partials and slowly trickling in

but here is a allocation for HOH and flight

HOH 34th street = 56 pairs

flight23 = 85 pairs

so yes this is less in fact FAR LESS than the 1's from the other week where HOH had 100 pairs

as of this typing they are not set to get any more but of course some pairs could trickle in since we have some time before the 27th

if that does happen ill update

^^^HA!

Resell/preorder price just went up by 50%

NDC not releasing these (just speculation, I don't know for sure). Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom