Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Some shoes may not be for everyone and some aren't meant everyone.

One man's trash can be one man's treasure.

These are meant for my feet :pimp:

Last edited:
Some shoes may not be for everyone and some aren't meant everyone.

One man's trash can be one man's treasure.

These are meant for my feet
pimp.gif
exactly...if i see a dude in 2013 or 2015 or og, all i see is a pair of aj1s on their feet....lol.....now if its mj actual pair that he wore then i can see where value comes in...but thats just me.  i do understand why some folks love them more than their first born as they are jordan fanatics.

vampire xtc vampire xtc , always appreciate the intel. However, and I know it's out of your control but the only news you report brings the blues.

Was hoping for a larger allocation/production anount than Chicagos.

Like I said it's still kinda early I posted some numbers because the amount of @ and PM's have been crazy not just with this drop but everything lol

Some pairs could still roll in between now and the 25th

It's not unusual for stores to receive pairs as late as the afternoon before the drop

This is the current situation with gone fishing foams actually as they are legit slowly crawling in

Ok got you. They probably will do that wristband thing but they raffled off 20s so anything is possible :lol:

They raffled 20's?? Lol

What do you guys recommend? Should I skip these and save up for the Chicagos or should I get these are as up enough to buy the Chicagos later on?

"Skip"? With the way you struck out on Chicagos do you actually think you'll be able to just get these? These may be even harder. Your chances seem slim The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince .

Last edited:
What do you guys recommend? Should I skip these and save up for the Chicagos or should I get these are as up enough to buy the Chicagos later on?

If you really like these I say try for them. I struck out horribly on the Chicagos but I'm still going after these because I like them. I will just try for Chicagos later.

I would try for these even though they are gonna be hard to get, and if  you do get them trade them for the Chi's because in terms of history Chi's > SBBs all day er day.

It may be hard for some to understand but some folks can care less about the Chicago 1s and would rather the SBB because they like the colorway better....I took a poll at work and the backboard won by a landslide...but I know this is nt and it would be impossible to judge a pair of shoes by their looks in here....history over personal preference is the nt way, I guess

It may be hard for some to understand but some folks can care less about the Chicago 1s and would rather the SBB because they like the colorway better....I took a poll at work and the backboard won by a landslide...but I know this is nt and it would be impossible to judge a pair of shoes by their looks in here....history over personal preference is the nt way, I guess
If these end up having the same value as chi's I'll easily trade my chi's for for SBB's

Back
Top Bottom