Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii
Keeping my fingers crossed for retail.

Sprint LTE is a joke in my area :lol:
Sprint Ooooh *westbrook face* may the sneaker gods bless your internet to be fast just for this release [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Sprint Ooooh *westbrook face* may the sneaker gods bless your internet to be fast just for this release [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
View media item 1576346When bruh said sprint this came to mind #sideshurt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1576346When bruh said sprint this came to mind #sideshurt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
damn this was the family computer way way back in the day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] with the Aol 90 day trial CD. Them dial up days *loud screeching noise*

Last edited:
Hell yeah I got blah blah from Verizon and have the *scressful* Gucci face on the online experience. Imma just pay a legit reseller with a fair market price. Everyone situation different just be patient.

Same here. I rather not have to go through too much hassle.

But, I'll at least try for the first hour :wink:

Last edited:
If Nike had good sense, they would raise the retail to 350 since folks apparently want the kicks so much they would happily pay that much and some would still double and triple up.

If Nike had good sense, they would raise the retail to 350 since folks apparently want the kicks so much they would happily pay that much and some would still double and triple up.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Lmao...I'm just messing...need a good laugh from all the bs posts lately..you def. Need to just not stress about kicks...grab a fake ID and enjoy the night life..

Really man, really
Same thing I was going to do, I don't know now man, really want those Chicagos
If I do (through a miracle) get these I wouldn't trade them.  I love the Chicago thats why if I do some how get these I will save up and have both (if possible).

Last edited:
what's the appeal of waxed laces....just curious.
They don't fray like standard laces, they tend to stay firmly tight when laced up, they seem to repel dye from jeans and liquids, they tend to have a longer life span than standard laces, and they make shoe pop even more.

That's just my opinion on wearing waxed laces over standard laces[emoji]128077[/emoji].

Last edited:
Lasers are of extremely high quality
admit it? You're talking about reselling as if I'm selling crack or something. I buy a lot of sneakers to wear too, probably more then these fake resell bashers on here who resell on the low. What I do with extra pairs is really nobody's business, I collect these sneakers. Like I said earlier, cheap *** nters will always find a way to complain about any markup on a limited sneaker. I could come in here selling a just don 2 for 450 and some cheapskate will ask for 425 shipped, word to what @AirForce1King was saying a while back :lol:

Step out of your feelings. I wasn't aware that you sold shoes to recoup the costs of yours. I could care less if you want to be a professional or part time reseller. I was actually giving you a compliment in saying at least you're honest in admitting that your main goal was to resell first and collect second. I'm certain I'm older and been doing this longer than you...this shoe thing. If you know how to do it right you don't HAVE to pay above retail for shoes. Point blank period. Those of us in here saying team retail or less are saying what it's worth to them.

When I say reseller I'm not talking about the person who sells a shoe here and there. I'm talking about people who are trying to make a living off of this. If that doesn't apply to you then keep it moving and don't take it personally. If you're hacking or paying people to hack computers or sliding people extra cash to get a shoe IMO you're doing too much. Again, I'm not saying that's you, but if it is then wear the shoe.

Now I've never had a problem with you in these threads Alp, and if you know me on here or anywhere else you know I'm going to speak my mind. If that is a problem for you or anybody else in here then do us both a favor and hit that block button.

I don't complain about reselling I just choose not to do it often because I am a cheapskate when it comes to shoes. That's a big difference than being broke LOL. I just find it funny that people choose to call you broke if you aren't willing to 'pay to play'. But then they're flipping shoes to recoup money they spent on their own pair. As you said though, nobody forces anyone to entertain resell prices. Do it if you're comfortable with it, don't if you're not, just save the justifications on how u spend your bread and save the condescension on how I spend mine.

Nothing else to be said. Judging by the number of reps you have on this post I'm gonna guess more people are in agreement as well. I couldn't have said it better myself.

What do you guys recommend? Should I skip these and save up for the Chicagos or should I get these are as up enough to buy the Chicagos later on?

You gotta do what you like. Go for what you want. You don't need people's opinions on what you want to purchase. You saw from the Chicagos what things have come down to. With that being said,,...that whole thing that went down in the Chicago thread was a lot. It seems like you really want them.

You gotta do what you like. Go for what you want. You don't need people's opinions on what you want to purchase. You saw from the Chicagos what things have come down to. With that being said,,...that whole thing that went down in the Chicago thread was a lot. It seems like you really want them.
Yes, I like both of them but I really want the Chicagos so I'll probably end up getting them but if I manage to get these in cart on release day I'll pull the trigger, if not then Chicagos all the way.  Thank you!

@SquatchNT 'pay to play' :nerd: first I never called anyone "broke"! 2nd this what the culture has become! 3rd I got chicagos! I struck out I paid for what I wanted! No tears over here b. I can't be naive anymore. Midas whale stab myself. The OG that I am has adapted to get what I want. So f.ck dem Pokémon retro +++ and let me get about 5 or 6 shoes a year of what I REALLY WANT at all cost! #IMGONE

Last edited:
Strange that these are releasing in Australia whereas the Chicagos didn't. Hoping for a pair of these since I have struck out on getting the Chicagos at a decent price.

So just how limited are these? I'm hearing all sorts of wild rumors?

I'm guessing regular NA 1 numbers. Haven't seen too much hype on this release here in the Bay Area like there was leading up to the Chicagos release. But we'll see how things get the closer we get to rd

Back
Top Bottom