Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Nah we don't do preorders or that extra bs over here......if I can get 4 pairs of Chicago 1s on release day FOR RETAIL I can definitely cook again and score four pairs if I put in work and seize opportunities.

It may be hard for some to understand but some folks can care less about the Chicago 1s and would rather the SBB because they like the colorway better....I took a poll at work and the backboard won by a landslide...but I know this is nt and it would be impossible to judge a pair of shoes by their looks in here....history over personal preference is the nt way, I guess
I'm definitely in the camp of valuing these (marginally) over CHIs...and in fact my mindset was to pickup the CHIs as trade potential for these. But if this was a 'perfect' world I could have both....cause you can't deny the history of the CHIs. #OriginStatus

Does anyone know a legit pre order site that won't cancel their orders? Was it shoegawds that fulfilled peoples Chicago 1 pre orders? Thanks in advance. 

*Edit , never mind I see Shoegawds sold out. Anyone know of any other legit sites? 

Last edited:

Does anyone know a legit pre order site that won't cancel their orders? Was it shoegawds that fulfilled peoples Chicago 1 pre orders? Thanks in advance. 

*Edit , never mind I see Shoegawds sold out. Anyone know of any other legit sites? 
Detroit Kicks canceled the Chis, so I wouldn't recommend them. not sure on legit ones

"Skip"? With the way you struck out on Chicagos do you actually think you'll be able to just get these? These may be even harder. Your chances seem slim @AirSakuragi.
Man that was just practice
Just like your Vcard...just save it...lmao
Really man, really
If you really like these I say try for them. I struck out horribly on the Chicagos but I'm still going after these because I like them. I will just try for Chicagos later.
Same thing I was going to do, I don't know now man, really want those Chicagos

I would try for these even though they are gonna be hard to get, and if  you do get them trade them for the Chi's because in terms of history Chi's > SBBs all day er day.
If I do (through a miracle) get these I wouldn't trade them.  I love the Chicago thats why if I do some how get these I will save up and have both (if possible).

exactly...if i see a dude in 2013 or 2015 or og, all i see is a pair of aj1s on their feet....lol.....now if its mj actual pair that he wore then i can see where value comes in...but thats just me.  i do understand why some folks love them more than their first born as they are jordan fanatics.
Then just buy fakes

What do you guys recommend? Should I skip these and save up for the Chicagos or should I get these are as up enough to buy the Chicagos later on?

Dudes think coppin kicks is some kinda competitive sport that requires some kind of finesse and skill.

You have just as much of a chance as most of the people in this thread. Most people that's seem to get everything pay over retail for most things.

Definitely try your luck. If you're able to get these, you will be able to easily trade or sell and buy the chicagos.

Don't let these NT haters bring you down, homie.

Dudes think coppin kicks is some kinda competitive sport that requires some kind of finesse and skill.

You have just as much of a chance as most of the people in this thread. Most people that's seem to get everything pay over retail for most things.

Definitely try your luck. If you're able to get these, you will be able to easily trade or sell and buy the chicagos.

Don't let these NT haters bring you down, homie.
Not trying to man and thanks, I appreciate it. But if I get these I'm keeping them, they can be added along with my Slam Dunk 6s as grails.

Bun B said they came unlaced. I see he wasn't lying.

It makes sense for them to do it this way for all shoes to be honest. Saves the workers time in production and also keeps them from handling the shoe more and effing it up.

These are really nice[emoji]128076[/emoji] I want to double up but I might be good with 1 pair. Im trying to be good[emoji]128553[/emoji]then I'm chilling until August (Cobalt 11 lE)

It makes sense for them to do it this way for all shoes to be honest. Saves the workers time in production and also keeps them from handling the shoe more and effing it up.
Stay woke fellas. All the early release "legit" pairs I've seen are laced. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Hold on kicks crew drop? Been monitoring them the whole time and didn't see no drop. Lol
According to their tweet earlier today, $280 for the preorder.

But, I've been watching their site, refreshing the page a couple times daily and never saw any sizes or price available.

Same for the Chicago 1's page.

[COLOR=#Red]@kickscrew: The first roll of preorder shattered Backboard 1s ended, the second round will start in the coming week. stay tuned for updates[/COLOR]
View media item 1576317

Last edited:
Ain't no striking out ***!

Either you get this work. Pay to play. If i spend over 2 hours on NT in said thread. Imma have to have dem shoes frfr. Or be a chatty patty. We need pictures in this ***. *slams door*

If I land a pair, first thing I'll do is buy some black flat waxed laces.

The whites will be saved as an extra set for my Chi's.

Back
Top Bottom