Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Been MIA in here, but definitely looking fwd to this release. I think it will be just as bad as the Chi's, unfortunately. And I hope I'm wrong bc I struck out so far on Chi's here in the US (locked a pair down overseas).

We'll see soon enough, but I def gotta put in some work for these.

Been MIA in here, but definitely looking fwd to this release. I think it will be just as bad as the Chi's, unfortunately. And I hope I'm wrong bc I struck out so far on Chi's here in the US (locked a pair down overseas).

We'll see soon enough, but I def gotta put in some work for these.
Could you um lock down a pair for me overseas?

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Definitely Chicagos 2.0. :x:smh:

Don't be that guy. It's was a substantial advice. He struck out on easier releases! Sheesh want me to lie to the man? [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I personally cant see them being more limited than Chicagos (which had the same allocation as all other NA 1s sans the collabs/Black Golds/Euro releases). Nothing about the shoe screams "limited". Most people want them to be limited to feel good about having a decent consolation prize for missing the Chicagos.

I'm gonna watch this all unfold stress free. Unless I win a raffle or something I'm not putting nowhere near the effort I did to cop the Chiraqs

I'm gonna watch this all unfold stress free. Unless I win a raffle or something I'm not putting nowhere near the effort I did to cop the Chiraqs
Nah I'm turning up for this release again like I did for Chis. 3-4 [emoji]127824[/emoji]s!!!!!!!!!!

The issues with this release is we dont know how it will turn out because we never got a true gauge of the Chi release. Yes instore was a bit sparce compared to what we thought, but once nike.com cancelled it was over. For all we know a crap ton of people could have hit on NDC and we'd all be singing a different tune. These will have a little less hype because they're not a collab and not an OG colorway, IMO. Doesn't mean they'll be easy, but I personally am leaning more that way

I feel like these will be just as tough Chicagos. The colorway isn't ugly and those who missed out will try harder to cop.

This Chicago release turned lots of heads, even those who generally don't buy Jordan's.

I feel like these will be almost impossible to get. Combination of 1 Hype that's been building up and the nike cancellation of Chicago1s definitely got people spooked.

I'd like these but won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Scheduled to be going to Carowinds the Saturday they release anyways :/ First time goin tho, any1 ever been?

Lets end the speculation now!! 95 percent of us will not be able to get these at retail. We are 3 weeks away from this release and we have no confirmed spots getting these. We also have no idea about GS sizes.....That being said. These are super limited and will be too hard to get....Theres always hope for a miracle though lol only if Nike surprises us with the production numbers like a quickstrike.

This board will be lit a couple weeks from now... Been eyeing these since they first were rumored, need a pair for sure

So after people struckout on the Chicagos..the hypetrain rolled to SB thread.

After people strikeout on SBs..will the hypetrain finally roll to the 1.5 thread? or will that be an easy cop for me when dropped?

P.S. I've been on Shattered Backboard thread and Chicago 1.5 thread weeks before the Chi 1s dropped..so..
I'm not one of those guys jus coming to the thread..SHOWING UP LIT after having their Chicago 1 Ls..and are looking for the next best thing to settle on

Lets end the speculation now!! 95 percent of us will not be able to get these at retail. We are 3 weeks away from this release and we have no confirmed spots getting these. We also have no idea about GS sizes.....That being said. These are super limited and will be too hard to get....Theres always hope for a miracle though lol only if Nike surprises us with the production numbers like a quickstrike.
laugh.gif
 spots don't get confirmed till 1-2 weeks before release plus some online retailers have already confirmed they're getting them , stop hyping them up 

Back
Top Bottom