Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Speak for yourself bro. I got 13 pairs of Chicago's (as well as 11 pairs of Hares and 9 pairs of Bred XI lows) without a single connect. Everything was obtained via raffle. Also have to take into consideration I put in 30+ raffle tickets each time.

EDIT - I also got a call for a pair of What The KD's and 6 pairs of Citrus XI's. I know no one. I just enter raffles.

I am speaking for myself, as always. And you most definitely don't live in NY or wear a 9.

Edit: But that's waasup bro, keep cooking. I wish I had your luck.

Last edited:

Speak for yourself bro. I got 13 pairs of Chicago's (as well as 11 pairs of Hares and 9 pairs of Bred XI lows) without a single connect. Everything was obtained via raffle. Also have to take into consideration I put in 30+ raffle tickets each time.

EDIT - I also got a call for a pair of What The KD's and 6 pairs of Citrus XI's. I know no one. I just enter raffles.
I am speaking for myself, as always. And you most definitely don't live in NY or wear a 9.

Edit: But that's waasup bro, keep cooking. I wish I had your luck.
You're right, I don't live in NY. And you're right, I don't wear a 9...I wear a 12 which is always wayyyyyyyy harder to get because most stores only get a pair or 2. I always input for a 9 and always get called. I use 9's to get my 12's lol.

And thanks. I hope that you're able to eat one of these days. I highly suggest obtaining as many tickets as possible and take a friend with you. Increase your chances...

You're right, I don't live in NY. And you're right, I don't wear a 9...I wear a 12 which is always wayyyyyyyy harder to get because most stores only get a pair or 2. I always input for a 9 and always get called. I use 9's to get my 12's lol.

And thanks. I hope that you're able to eat one of these days. I highly suggest obtaining as many tickets as possible and take a friend with you. Increase your chances...

Maan, size 9 is so scarce in NY it's crazy.

I take my girl and a couple friends with my bro, there's nothing more I can do (besides take more people). I think I had about 26+ Chicago tickets, not one call. And good looking, I hope I can land a pair of these too.

Last edited:

Fam those are GOAT %s

If you think Chicago 1's raffle in NY was bad, wait till the outcome of this release. Greater than half of the highly scarce allocated pairs to stores will be gone before they even start calling folks lol.

Last edited:
I live in Austin and only 3 stores were getting the Chi's. Jimmy Jazz said they were but their phone would never work and employees told me they didn't know when I went in. ShoePalace had some backdoor thing according other posters, the only other place I didn't win the raffle. Now I could have drove across Houston (3hr) to put in raffles but my pre-order came through, otherwise I'd be on the same boat. I would hardly say it is an easy cop.

I live in Austin and only 3 stores were getting the Chi's. Jimmy Jazz said they were but their phone would never work and employees told me they didn't know when I went in. ShoePalace had some backdoor thing according other posters, the only other place I didn't win the raffle. Now I could have drove across Houston (3hr) to put in raffles but my pre-order came through, otherwise I'd be on the same boat. I would hardly say it is an easy cop.

bro that jimmy jazz is closed thats why phone did not work... shoe palace was rigged of course nice kicks did raffle but is owned by shoepalace now so you know what happened there active athlete charged 350 plus tax out the gate and finishline barton did raffle than cancelled with out letting anyone know and did fcfs smh missed it

EY!!!! Fellow ATX guy in the house.

Man my roommate skipped out on actually going to Jimmy Jazz i guess, he told me ppl there told him they didn tknow.

I didnt even know these other places had it, do you know if any of em is getting SBBs? I asked dudes from NiceKickz and they said they didnt know but they will find out next week.

EY!!!! Fellow ATX guy in the house.

Man my roommate skipped out on actually going to Jimmy Jazz i guess, he told me ppl there told him they didn tknow.

I didnt even know these other places had it, do you know if any of em is getting SBBs? I asked dudes from NiceKickz and they said they didnt know but they will find out next week.

only active athlete and nicekicks probably.... and yeah highland mall closed so that took 5 shoe stores out of austin its rough here now..... they did grand opening for a footlocker in capital plaza last saturday they had chi 1's bred 11 lows and hare 7s basically all recent drops from march and later at the opening... hopefully we get jimmy jazz and footaction sometime soon

only active athlete and nicekicks probably.... and yeah highland mall closed so that took 5 shoe stores out of austin its rough here now..... they did grand opening for a footlocker in capital plaza last saturday they had chi 1's bred 11 lows and hare 7s basically all recent drops from march and later at the opening... hopefully we get jimmy jazz and footaction sometime soon
I only knew of NiceKicks and Shoe Palace. 

For the longest time I thought Active Athlete sold fakes (their old store in Houston at one point did)

When are these even dropping? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom