Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I always go on the first day of raffles, and NEVER win. I'm wondering if the second day is better. Since it will be at the top? :rolleyes

laugh.gif

DMV ? Trying to share any of thise DTLR locations [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. Making the mall rounds today after work
same here. Gonna hit up Columbia and Annapolis today and maybe a DTLR or Shoe City

same here. Gonna hit up Columbia and Annapolis today and maybe a DTLR or Shoe City

Im probably gonna hit Wheaton and Pentagon today. Maybe Tyson's corner too. How can I find out which shoe city/dtlrs are getting them. I just have to call them up and see?

Im probably gonna hit Wheaton and Pentagon today. Maybe Tyson's corner too. How can I find out which shoe city/dtlrs are getting them. I just have to call them up and see?
have never been to Wheaton but I always see them on the release calendar. Do you go to Wheaton normally? Yes for DTLR/Shoe City yes, I just call the ones that's closest to me. Seems like the ones in Baltimore get most releases.

have never been to Wheaton but I always see them on the release calendar. Do you go to Wheaton normally? Yes for DTLR/Shoe City yes, I just call the ones that's closest to me. Seems like the ones in Baltimore get most releases.
Gents, the best way to get info is to physically walk into spots and talk to sales associates, managers etc... calling on the phone works, but just think about home many calls these stores get about limited kicks every week... i've seen employees lie on the phone about having a shoe because they are frustraed with their job, or the shear volume of calls, or having to actually do "work". nothing beats making personal connections, and building rappot with stores and employees... It will only help in the long run, as these folks could become future "connects/plugs". 

I will be making the rounds regarding SBB this week, in and around Bmore (where i work)... @CharmCityKid   waddup fam!

Back
Top Bottom