Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Here it is for Shiekh's:

Raffle: Entries taken tomorrow only. Names will drawn and notified Fri. Must answer on first call or pair will be released. Buy Sat. by 1.
i swear i entered shiekhs raffles in san fran yesterday lol i even have the ticket to prove it..im going to have to call them now

On the NYC **** it says they make calls Wednesday and Thursday ... My cousin got his call today ... And he only had one ticket from each spot, no double ups. I'm hoping I get a call later today (tomorrow for you West Coast folks)

i swear i entered shiekhs raffles in san fran yesterday lol i even have the ticket to prove it..im going to have to call them now
Yeah, that company is all over the place man. Called Shiekh's on Pico right after their tweet on locations, and the chick on the phone straight up said they were doing raffles today and tomorrow til 8pm. Clearly a disconnect between corporate and the actual stores. 

northline hoh called the regulars so if your not on that list. its a waste to fill a raffle there unless its a beyond extra general release. Or a shoe few people want or an odd size 7.5, size 14 or 15.

galleria hoh called yeezy only. backboards will be tomorrow around 2

still feel some type of way that out of 7 shiekhs in SD not 1 got the joints...Overload is gonna be a mad house

welp, just got the correspondence from the "HEAVY hitter" i mentioned in one of my last posts, which was actually like 20 pages ago from just yesterday :wow: anyway, my pairs are secured, he came thru. so those are on lock, plus the sobe pair and still could possibly win some raffles. birthday weekend looking real promising so far.

:nerd:

Props G! :smokin
thank u, sir! how are things coming together for u on the retail side of things? u also did the sobe preorder, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom