Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Jimmy ? Since when?
... odd  I swear I saw them post it on Twitter yesterday.  But i don't see it anymore.  I even came back here to confirm, saw the list on a post but figured i'd keep the secret to myself.  But after going 0-14, i can't seem to care anymore so boom.  

Unfortunately i don't see the tweet anymore, but it was there.  Even hollered at my homegirl in OH to check the JJ's out there for me since I was busy working, none could confirm though.

Any cali folks know if any of the footlockers have made any calls yet? Also anyone know if undefeated will be getting these?

Lol I find it funny when I was stressing team retail or bust peeps in here were feining to have their wallet open to these stupid *** preorders and willing to cash anyone out. Look at all the people that put in work (the right way for some) and the success we are seeing. GETTING A PAIR FOR RETAIL........RETAIL....RETAIL....RETAIL!!!!!!! Congrats to all :smokin

Last edited:
debating if i should take a drive down to ntsf. Seeing a lot of Nters eating... Congrats guys!

Last edited:
Man LA winning currently NYC still behind with their system 
mad.gif

Second raffle win in a row at NT CHI. Its funny, Ive never won a raffle locally two weeks in a row in saint louis at different stores, let alone the same damn store, lol.

Welp, ill be driving up to CHI from STL again this weekend. smh.

Nike LV scored sz 11 still waiting on Flight 23 LV and HOH  @ Fashion Show to call (fingers crossed)

I won size 11 too from there. Saw a couple of other posts here that were size 11 winners as well. So Flight 23 LV hasn't made calls yet? :nerd:?

I wasnt feeling the colorway on these at first but its growing on me little by little. The only raffle I joined was nike and I recieved the reserved pair email! My first time winning a raffle and I didnt put in a lot of work. I guess these shoes are meant to be in my collection. 
nthat.gif
I'll see the #nt fam at niketown LA this saturday. who's hitting up SneakerCon at LACC on that day?

NYC just sulking right now brah... salty as heck
pure tears over here I know footlocker not going to hit for me since ill be at work, not sure what other sites will work and none of these raffles getting back to me. Failed at yeezys and already fell like going to fail here lol

I wish I had a real store front right now so I can get my followers up for the chance to win 1 pair...call it Ronnie Razz

Back
Top Bottom