Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lol we posting legwork results now??

View media item 1599994

Lol...

Perez08a.gif

Repped for the hustle

It would suck something fierce to be a sneaker head and live in: Montana, or any of the Dakotas. The release calendar looks so depressing for those states.

Got an email for Nike Santa Monica 30 mins after I had entered the raffle ... Woo !!! I'm finally back in the shoe game. Been a while since planning my wedding and getting married . I'm back !!!!

haha yeah, on NSM. I wasn't going to post about it because I feel bad for those around the country who are having to jump through hoops or weren't as lucky. I'm not about the bragging or spreading derision, I wish everyone could get a pair. 

*To add to that. I'm not saying you were, I'm talking about people who come in saying "Got my 5th pair locked down."  

Just realized it could be interpreted like that and didn't want you to think I was accusing you brother. 
I hear you man. Good to hear you got your pair locked down. And yeah, I want to double up, but def not into that 3+ pairs life myself LOL (Salute those who do tho). 

Last edited:

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?
I scored at NTSM.

My NDC orders are extensive over the past couple of years, and I've been using Nike+ heavily for my runs (Nike Running app) for 3 years now.

will these be dropping on ndc??

Didn't nike say they are going to fight resellers and bots by supplying enough for the demand??

Last edited:
Welp, struck out on the only raffle spot in my city. Looks like I'll be "trying" online for these come Saturday.

One day i would like to know how it feels to win at something..... I lose at life,getting women and money and even raffles to buy shoes. Not trying to get all air sakuragi but man... Seems the only thing im winning at is losing fml [emoji]128546[/emoji] I'm off to gym to see all females I'll never be able to get

this guy is trolling for sympathy. mf almost had me feeling sorry for him.

:lol:

right @PedroCerrano?

:nerd:

Last edited:
will these be dropping on ndc??

Didn't nike say they are going to fight resellers and bots by supplying enough for the demand??

Uhm....Nike didn't say that. It was closer to bots have mucked game and we need to fall back and rethink this online selling space, cause we care about 'customer' experience.

EDIT: NDC Europe is doing it online you can try your luck against the Euro AND American bots

Last edited:
Scored for Nike Sm first time winning one of these things so first time picking up hope everything goes smoothly.

Funny my girl and my boy both went for La and failed. Guessing more people went the La route.

Back
Top Bottom