Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Road trip.... Maybe we link up fam @babyJs23 and any other NT fam in LA

I wished you would of hit too @geraldg2309

mean.gif
ssize 8 gang nice hit bruh congrats 

CT folks, anyone find success with any of the EbLens spots?

I hate not having received a call and then calling and asking if they made calls yet, only to hear the "yeah, calls are all done."
im not in CT but i entered the EbLens raffle for Cambridge/Somerville store and still waiting for phone call. Not sure if they called people yet. They said by end of day today

Sell them and buy chicagos and still have change for dinner. Especially if you get them off earlier rather than later.
Chicago 1 resell $350-450..max ud get for shatters resell is $550..but..you're gonna have to trade with a person with multiple Chi 1s. No sane person would trade their ONLY pair of Chi 1s..for some Shatts

Chicago 1 resell $350-450..max ud get for shatters resell is $550..but..you're gonna have to trade with a person with multiple Chi 1s. No sane person would trade their ONLY pair of Chi 1s..for some Shatts

but I think people will consider the quality of the SBB's, as well as the fact that they're a bit more limited than Chi's seem to be at this point..

Last edited:
First time doing a pick up how long does it take to get in and out of a Niketown when your pair is reserved.

Man tbh a lot of places need to follow nike and Adidas way of doing raffles. Think about look at the amount and diversity of people who won with the nike and yeezy online raffles.

Look at the places that won online at nike towns. Would have you thinking these are damn near gr. now look at footlockers damn near no one winning and stores posting like 7-9 pairs were up for grabs

I think footlocker flagship HoH need to implement online raffles.

I feel way more people would win

So Nike is now calling these Shatts, Broken Backboards? So, they have Lance Mountain 1s and now they got Broke Back (Mountain) 1s?

I have 2 pairs secured, waiting on 3rd (HOH Raffle) if I get the call I wouldn't mind helping someone. Sz 11...Not looking to come up would like to recoup some of the expense for the pairs. 

I'll let ya'll know if I get the call today. 
This dude right here is cool ...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom