Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

same. only thing i'm seeing less than that are bids on ebay
most of the auctions are ending between 380-410, at least in my size.  you just have to convince the seller that, after fees, they are only going to 'clear' about 340.  

start your negotiations there...pp invoice 

only reason i paid that much was because i sold those shoes no way im  coming out 400 + out of pocket 

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I went around 345-4 and there were not all that many pairs behind the counter. I wouldn't count on left overs...I checked the last three of sz 11s from what I was able to see at the counter.

Last edited:
flight club had my sz 8 for  500 yesterday checked this morning my size was 650 just checked back sz 8 gone 
frown.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:

most of the auctions are ending between 380-410, at least in my size.  you just have to convince the seller that, after fees, they are only going to 'clear' about 340.  

start your negotiations there...pp invoice 
good luck trying to convince these sellers that after paying ebay 10% and $15 shipping theyre only going to clear $340...entirely possible but going to be real tough at this point

but unlikely. 340 is more like a CL- cash meetup prce--in my size 11 anyway...I had one for sale and had plenty of interest at 450 shipped (400 invoice price)- ended up selling for 375 meetup price- it was on ebay for less than 24 hours-

in other news....

let them talk it into fruition, don't rain on their parade :lol:

Not saying that flight club is the best indicator of market value but they're definitely a great indicator of wear demand is and their prices are going up daily on these. People holding out to cop at 280 are in for a rude awakening

Not saying that flight club is the best indicator of market value but they're definitely a great indicator of wear demand is and their prices are going up daily on these. People holding out to cop at 280 are in for a rude awakening
FC definitely affects the market. And i agree, waiting for 280 is reeeeallllyyyy pushing it

Last edited:
Some of these people reporting prices don't seem to know what to look at. Doing a simple eBay completed listings search and another filtered by BIN and sorted by pricing. Maybe a size 14 ends for 375 and they say all pairs are dropping. Prime size competed listing are still ending at 400+. 8-9.5 $450. Buy it nows are still $400+ with size 14 as the exception at $375. Can you still find deals on fb groups and Craig's or negotiate direct PP invoice? Definitely, but that's in the minority. Holding out for lower prices at 300 and you're asking to get got by an unauthorized.

Super pleased with the quality and color way. Orange isn't everyone's preferred color but they did the color blocking really nice on these. Easy to rock.

Last edited:
As I said yesterday. With people striking out, demand will only get higher. Prices for these will eventually settle with the shadows, chi, Royals and black/red at $500-700. Hard to come sizes will be $750-900........yes, for a Jordan 1. This quality is damn near banned 1 status if not better!

Since most pairs are sold on ebay flight club is a great way to gauge price beca use ebay also has hefty fees. Tho not as bad.

People still hoping to grab sub 400 :lol:

You better be size 13

Last edited:
Some of these people reporting prices don't seem to know what to look at. Maybe a size 14 ends for 375 and they say all pairs are dropping. Prime size competed listing are still ending at 400+. 8-9.5 $450. Buy it nows are still $400+ with size 14 as the exception at $375. Can you still find deals on fun groups and Craig's or negotiate direct PP invoice? Definitely, but that's in the minority.

Super pleased with the quality and color way. Orange isn't everyone's preferred color but they did the color blocking really nice in these. Easy to rock.

This! Just cuz a few auctions or deals are below $400 doesn't mean this reflects all. These are the cats trying to do a quick flip and don't have much cash. True resellers know the value and will hold off for a few months

You guys think i can find a sz 11 for less than 385? Its the lowest ive seen so far, im about to pull the trigger. 

Back
Top Bottom