Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So what are the dead giveaways of UA or GM's of these?  Found a CL deal for under $400.  They look legit, but seem to over-analyze and talk myself out of a potential deal SMDH 
laugh.gif

So what are the dead giveaways of UA or GM's of these?  Found a CL deal for under $400.  They look legit, but seem to over-analyze and talk myself out of a potential deal SMDH :lol:

I feel like while the fakes have high quality leather they look like cheap and obviously off but I could be wrong

You'll see...was thinking of trading mine but after seeing them in person I'm more than likely keeping them.
What is the possible trade value looking like for these in comparison to other NA1's?...I'm thinking about letting my second pair go for the right deal.

Last edited:
Just got the call from NTNY to fix their 10.5 mistake but they did not have my size so he let me choose out of some random sizes most of them 12-14 but i picked the 8.5 
mean.gif
 but at least i got them after many hours of footlocker raffles, camping out and getting canceled and winning the raffle and then not

Just got the call from NTNY to fix their 10.5 mistake but they did not have my size so he let me choose out of some random sizes most of them 12-14 but i picked the 8.5 :smh:  but at least i got them after many hours of footlocker raffles, camping out and getting canceled and winning the raffle and then not

All I got out of this post was that they had more of my size 12 left...

Last edited:

Just got the call from NTNY to fix their 10.5 mistake but they did not have my size so he let me choose out of some random sizes most of them 12-14 but i picked the 8.5 
mean.gif
 but at least i got them after many hours of footlocker raffles, camping out and getting canceled and winning the raffle and then not
If you're going with the 8.5, then I'm guessing no more sz 10s left 
frown.gif

All I got out of this post was that they had more of my size 12 left...

I went at 7PM to pick up my sz 12 and there were 3 pairs left.. I took mine after going thru the pairs... And one of those 3 had a size 11 shoe in there.... And the other 12 definitely had some damage done to it....

I went at 7PM to pick up my sz 12 and there were 3 pairs left.. I took mine after going thru the pairs... And one of those 3 had a size 11 shoe in there.... And the other 12 definitely had some damage done to it....

That's wild. My box was kinda messed up (probably from sitting on the bottom of that stack for however many days), but the pair is clean. So no complaints from me.

This! Just cuz a few auctions or deals are below $400 doesn't mean this reflects all. These are the cats trying to do a quick flip and don't have much cash. True resellers know the value and will hold off for a few months
if someone has a bin of 450 shipped on ebay they should be totally fine selling sub 400 in person, or around 400 inoiced..

...true resellers know the value of a quick flip. rarely will they sit on stock waiting for prices to slowly raise up

View media item 1607488
So I know it's been mentioned a million times but dear lord. The leather and quality on these are superb man. I own all the remastered 1s and these are the best quality wise imo. I mean these things are beautiful. I wish all ones were made like this.

In my opinion.
Quality wise
1. Shattered Backboard
2. Fragment
3. Chicago

Color wise
1. Fragment- favorite color is blue
2. Chicago
3. Shattered

Overall
1. Shattered
2. Frags
3. Chicago

Last edited:
they told me completely diff sizes than another person and they called me before so maybe they have 10 and just didn't offer it to me i don't know 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom