Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

4 of July gonna be breaking necks :pimp:

nfl%20Jerseys%20Michael%20Vick%20Jersey%20Atlanta%20Falcons%207%20White.jpg

m_5098692ebdb6000f7f002c53.jpg

View media item 1608678
fam I'm [emoji]128546[/emoji] rn I haven't seen girbaud jeans in years man middle school years was lit with those and dickies shorts (all colors)

File a paypal claim, rebox the shoes and ship them back.  You'll get a refund as soon as you give paypal tracking.

So I guess he had real pics in the listing?
He had stock pics and it was a preorder.  The buyer made a number of mistakes in this situation but I'm sure he learned a lesson.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...r-100-Authentic-8-13-9-10-11-12-/111694478861

Going forward, tagged pics only on ebay and preorders are the new jig with Jordan 1s.

They'll sell you a preorder for triple retail when hype is high before release.

Most people that paid for preorders on sbb1s lost.

Last edited:
Here are pics of the SUPER FAKE pair that I received from supremedesigns1. I'm not the best picture taker as evidence shows. However, decent enough for reference. Hope this helps! View media item 1608756View media item 1608757View media item 1608759View media item 1608760View media item 1608761View media item 1608762View media item 1608763
Im posting some pix here since the rest will belong in the legit check thread. some pix couldnt upload tho

I gotta hand it to jb nike for these sbbs, these are a 11, wanted a 11.5.
These joints Im telling you feel real smooth, almost and i mean almost close to a nsw varsity leather quality (msrp 4-500$)

This should be the following standard for all nike and jordan products for real.
Orange is okay, just right, not too bright.
That quality around the back ankles to the swoosh midsection to the toe box is :nthat:
kudos jb nike
I am impressed these even better than chis in quality terms. I wouldnt be surprised that these were produced in smaller numbers because of the quality on this. No hype coming from me just truth.

oh btw im pretty sure these are authentic right? thanks nt

View media item 1605866View media item 1605868View media item 1605869View media item 1605871View media item 1605870View media item 1605872View media item 1605902View media item 1605873View media item 1605874

So ugly

thats great for sharing employee prices... just makes me sad I'll have to pay almost 4x as much to just get one. 
eyes.gif

sorry not trying to sound salty, just being 100 with yall haha. 

Last edited:
thats great for sharing employee prices... just makes me sad I'll have to pay almost 4x as much to just get one. :rolleyes  

sorry not trying to sound salty, just being 100 with yall haha. 
No worries at all bro... Every animal has their place on the food chain...

Well everything there is 50% off and you don't have to be an employee as long as you have someone to sign you up to go there...not all the time guest are allowed the hot items.. Its up to the manager when he lifts the employee only rule... Alot of times its after 48 hrs

Last edited:
No worries at all bro... Every animal has their place on the food chain...
I assume there were quite a few pairs at the store? and also since many ppl won raffles in diff states, those unclaimed pairs probably just added to the pile? .    

I assume there were quite a few pairs at the store? and also since many ppl won raffles in diff states, those unclaimed pairs probably just added to the pile? .    

Employee store had its own dedicated stock Saturday morning, and yes NTNY size stock supposedly

LMAO drewswish drewswish Taking it back with those Girbauds. Those fakes up there are cringe worthy. Look at that sandwich bag, the widows peaks smh. If I received those after paying 400-500 I would be super pissed man. File that claim asap and ship them back and provide PayPal with tracking. In other news, I just picked up the second pair from NTNY reraffle for the people who got canceled on. So they weren't lying, all remaining pairs were reraffled off.

Back
Top Bottom