Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

It is kinda true tho
What's a good price then?

Sig check...
nerd.gif
A good price at this point is $350, a great price is anything $300 or under.  I saw a couple go for $300-$325 locally yesterday but nothing in my size.

Don't get it wrong bruh, as a seller, that's a great price lol.. But as a buyer.. Nahh but some people are willing to pay that so why not

If someone has the money. It's a good deal if the price goes up to like previous NA 1's have. It's better to get them near their lowest resell point rather than try to get them later. Especially when preorders were going for $500+.

Most "hyped" 1's remain consistent at first and then go up in price, besides PSNY's and DSM's.

I bit the bullet on resell for black and reds for $300. Now they're going for over $500. Did I get a good deal? It's all relative.

Look how many people are looking for shadows or black toes which could be had for pretty much retail after they released.

If someone has the money. It's a good deal if the price goes up to like previous NA 1's have. It's better to get them near their lowest resell point rather than try to get them later. Especially when preorders were going for $500+.

Most "hyped" 1's remain consistent at first and then go up in price, besides PSNY's and DSM's.

I bit the bullet on resell for black and reds for $300. Now they're going for over $500. Did I get a good deal? It's all relative.

Look how many people are looking for shadows or black toes which could be had for pretty much retail after they released.
Bruh if you think paying $150+ more than retail for a pair of shoes is a good deal then you just proved how nike has the "sneaker heads" by a leash.. But at the end of the day, it's your money not mine so do what you want with it lol..

Bruh if you think paying $150+ more than retail for a pair of shoes is a good deal then you just proved how nike has the "sneaker heads" by a leash.. But at the end of the day, it's your money not mine so do what you want with it lol..
Sounds legit, how about you sell me that size 10 sbb1 in your sig for retail.

If not then shutup.

Last edited:
A good price at this point is $350, a great price is anything $300 or under.  I saw a couple go for $300-$325 locally yesterday but nothing in my size.

I was just curious to hear what he thought was a good price. :lol:

I agree with what you said tho in terms of decent resell prices.

You seem to miss the point.

And you paying $160 for multiple pairs of sneakers proves, what? But you're too good, right?

Can't have an intelligent conversation with everyone.

If not then shutup.
I just said there's a difference from a sellers viewpoint and a buyers viewpoint.. I'm only talking about a buyers viewpoint but since you brought it up, let's talk about the sellers viewpoint.. If there are people that think paying $400 for these is a "good deal" than why would I sell them for retail? Lol.. It's a cycle..

You seem to miss the point.

And you paying $160 for multiple pairs of sneakers proves, what? But you're too good, right?

Can't have an intelligent conversation with everyone.
It doesn't prove anything.. All I said was I agree with that guy that said paying $400 for a $160 Shoe will never be a good deal

If not then shutup.
I just said there's a difference from a sellers viewpoint and a buyers viewpoint.. I'm only talking about a buyers viewpoint but since you brought it up, let's talk about the sellers viewpoint.. If there are people that think paying $400 for these is a "good deal" than why would I sell them for retail? Lol.. It's a cycle..
The shoes are sold out and for various reasons some people weren't able to cop for retail so if they want them they have to look to the secondary market.

Resale is and always will be relative.  Relative to your location, bank account balance, and free time.

Some people might feel like $400 is a deal when they have watched others pay $500-$650.

For me the price point where it was worth it was $350, I would have loved to cop these for retail but that opportunity has passed so I found a price point I'm comfortable with.  If you feel like I could have gotten a better deal then help me find that deal or point me in the right direction.

Otherwise your just being a jerk by poking fun at someone else's situation.

The shoes are sold out and for various reasons some people weren't able to cop for retail so if they want them they have to look to the secondary market.

Resale is and always will be relative.  Relative to your location, bank account balance, and free time.
Some people might feel like $400 is a deal when they have watched others pay $500-$650.
For me the price point where it was worth it was $350, I would have loved to cop these for retail but that opportunity has passed so I found a price point I'm comfortable with.  If you feel like I could have gotten a better deal then help me find that deal or point me in the right direction.

Otherwise your just being a jerk by poking fun at someone else's situation.
You just proved my point.. It's a matter of opinion and as long as people's opinions stay at "paying $400 for a $160 pair of shoes is a good deal" then you can't be mad when people are selling them for $400 lol.. We're on the same page here.. Like I said, it's a cycle

And I wasn't making fun of anyone, another user posted a comment of his OPINION that I agreed with and I replied.. It's all a matter of opinion you're entitled to yours as am I..

But paying $160 for a pair of shoes that probably cost $22.50 to make is a no brainer?
Nah you can't use that argument bruh because that's business.. Everything you buy is made for cheaper.. I'm talking retail/box prices

Back
Top Bottom