Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Guys,

Anyone can help me get a pair of DS SBB 1s in size 12 with a reasonable price? I see prices starting from 399.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Guys,
Anyone can help me get a pair of DS SBB 1s in size 12 with a reasonable price? I see prices starting from 399.
Your assistance is much appreciated.

That is pretty much the going rate for them now in that size. Unless you stumble across a steal

Speaking of quality on the SBBs have you guys noticed any glue issues. I just got these and there's a little separated oortion in the outside left. Not sure if it's anything to worry about if I wear them. The connection point seems solid but it seems like the didn't cut the leather long enough. Any opinions?

View media item 2043893
View media item 2043894

Really cant tell. Need more pics, tongue, inside tag, inside sole, etc. I wanna say legit but not sure.

But going by actual facts, #1 SBB, #2 Banned and whatever else after.

this is flat out false. i don't own banneds, but u would HAVE to have fragments AT LEAST at #3, no questions. THEN u could say "and w/e else after." frags HAVE to be grouped up there with the top 3 as far as quality. no way possible u can group them in with the rest. this is not opinion, this is straight facts.

Last edited:
Codes and dates check out, under sole checks tongue checks out, overall dimensions of the shoe looks good, no major flaws and seller was willing to provide more pics.

You good to go on them fam. Legit

Back
Top Bottom