Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

YEAH BUT YOU NEED A WRISTBAND .. I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BEFORE I LEFT WORK WHICH IS LIKE 5 BLOCKS AWAY 
mean.gif

All those NYC heads lucky man, I wish I could scoop these up...
it aint going to be  that much probably 2 size runs at most its not like they restocking 500 pairs only a lucky few will eat. but they also releasing banned 1s early too. 

Restock tomorrow for NYC

View media item 2148288

YEAH BUT YOU NEED A WRISTBAND .. I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BEFORE I LEFT WORK WHICH IS LIKE 5 BLOCKS AWAY :smh:

Wish I had a plug in NYC to help get the SB's but dahhhh well carry on NYC folks

How did i just found about this :smh: at me

34th must of been pack today

is it ONLY with wristbands though? a whatever is left goes to whomever is around situation maybe?

is it ONLY with wristbands though? a whatever is left goes to whomever is around situation maybe?
From what i understood from the blogs just now it's also open to public. It's gonna be a zoo there regardless so if you didn't grab a wristband tonight i don't think it's even worth going

i figured. heres hoping i know the security working there

All those NYC heads lucky man, I wish I could scoop these up...

I got my wristband yesterday and just walked by before work this morning, and there is easily 1000 people lined up :rofl:

Totally useless

it aint going to be  that much probably 2 size runs at most its not like they restocking 500 pairs only a lucky few will eat. but they also releasing banned 1s early too. 

The store GM said it was around 100 pairs of hot items ... We asked about these and he said about 200 pairs. 3 max per customer -- but of course of not the same item.

Last edited:
Some of have jobs ... Even 9-5 ones. If you were in the top hundred you were able to get in and out and make it to work on time [emoji]128540[/emoji]
YOU GRAB ANYTHING?.. AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY LET PPL IN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF YOUR BAND?

YOU GRAB ANYTHING?.. AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY LET PPL IN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF YOUR BAND?

The last 3-digits of the band....actually if you had a pink band you essentially was good, if you had a purple/orang one (not so good) and a white band you were ******. Picked up NMDS JAPAN PKs and NMDs for my nephew.

Last edited:
The last 3-digits of the band....actually if you had a pink band you essentially was good, if you had a purple/orang one (not so good) and a white band you were ******. Picked up NMDS JAPAN PKs and NMDs for my nephew.
AHHH I SEE.. AND GLAD YOU GOT SOMETHING OUT OF IT.. IM SURE THE EMPLOYEES TOLD ALL THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT THE PINK BANDS FROM EARLY

i got out of work by 3 am yesterday smh . had i known i wouldve gone straight there. knowing the security I would've been in first 20 regardless.
a few hundred there now is useless at this point

you for real so all those people waiting on line were not a bunch of dummies. shattered backboards or bred ? 
They are only selling breds (starting tonight according to the GM) as a pack with the XXX1s....and if you are gonna pay $345 for both kicks to get the BRed you might as well do a preorder. 

They are only selling breds (starting tonight according to the GM) as a pack with the XXX1s....and if you are gonna pay $345 for both kicks to get the BRed you might as well do a preorder. 
incorrect you can atleast get $130 for the XXX1S

Back
Top Bottom