Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Dtlr has these up on their release calender. Does dtlr usually get limited and hyped 1s?

DTLR is an urban account. So yes, they get some limited shoes. I got my sbb 1's on a delayed shipment on a Monday afternoon last year at a DTLR in Atlanta

Man I been trying to get sbbs since that delayed dtlr shipment in the southeast regions of the US fiasco. I was one of the dudes that called dtlr customer service and some chick answered on her cell phone and she was shopping at the mall lol??? She told me no phone orders and that she couldn't tell me which DTLRs got delayed shipments then I heard her buy some nestle cookies over the phone lol. Pretty heated that day. Been trying to get SBB in a 10 ever since smh

Like I said if I can finesse in these 3 2015's size 10

I'll see what's up on that trade you wanted to do

Mad Sbbs arrived late. Was going to be a limited release think they changed strategy at last moment

Nah. They were still limited. Something was going on nationally with delayed shipments. Dtlr just arrived late and was caught up in the fiasco

Not mines. Just posting for the big footers out there. GOAT has a size 14 for 340 if anyone is looking to scoop one up.

Nah. They were still limited. Something was going on nationally with delayed shipments. Dtlr just arrived late and was caught up in the fiasco

Alot of shipments came in late or days before release my size 11 from villa came in 2 weeks late due to Shattered inventory not leaving Nike warehouse to go to villa warehouse then too store. So I was told by District Manager. -Shrugs-

DTLR is an urban account. So yes, they get some limited shoes. I got my sbb 1's on a delayed shipment on a Monday afternoon last year at a DTLR in Atlanta

Forgot who leaked the news in this thread. DTLR got their shipment on Monday was right there when they opened. Easy

Nike do us a solid... drop all 3. SBB, Alt-SBB, SBB XXXI

Last edited:
the shipment issue during the SBB (and Chicago) drops was the factory workers in China were striking to try to unionize along with USA port workers (particularly in Long Beach CA) had a work slow-down....it caused for many (many) delays throughout the top of 2015 before nike decided to give the workers pennies on the Yen in China and get them back to making sneakers. 

Alt SBB 1s on one foot

Vivid Pink 12s on another

IG caption: Goku vs. Kid Buu

I can't wait to do this pic :smokin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Looking for a DS size 11.... can anyone hook me up or point me in the right direction? Had had 2 pairs (11.5, 12). Paid 320$ for one pair $315 for the other.... not willing to pay much more than that.

I agree with you. I did a horrible thing, sold my vnds sbb's because of a unfortunate financial incident. Only good thing about it is I sold them to a NT member for a decent price. Ever since then all I have seen is people talking about how it's an amazing shoe and the amazing quality. I feel if I get these it'll only make me want the original SBB's even more. I miss those shoes. Decisions, decisions...

Ps. Sorry for the long post, just had to get it off my chest in hopes of feeling better. Didn't work though :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom