Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's called a gentleman's agreement. Clearly that boy is just that, a boy... :smh:

Also, Royal = Blk/red. Both are identical in craftsmanship. Just a different color.

NPH-dissapoint.gif

Anyone get the Royal 1s in a normal Orange Nike box? My pair from Nike.com showed up in a box looking like it's fit for a pair of Racers.

It's called a gentleman's agreement. Clearly that boy is just that, a boy...
mean.gif

Also, Royal = Blk/red. Both are identical in craftsmanship. Just a different color.
Getting both my size royal and breds tomorrow.  Will confirm or deny if they're the same in materials/craftsmanship. 

Anyone get the Royal 1s in a normal Orange Nike box? My pair from Nike.com showed up in a box looking like it's fit for a pair of Racers.

Check your tags make sure they ain't b grades
Some b grade shoes come in orange box in my experience

Last edited:
I know it varies per shoe but I found that my Banned 1s are more tumbled compared to the Royals near the ankle area and the heel; the tumbled leather also feels more plush and the Royals are a bit more stiff. I wore my Banned 1s give or take 10 times so that probably makes a difference.

Not an even trade regardless of quality being the same

One sells higher than the other by $100 on average. If you find someone to do the trade straight up then great but most are asking for cash on top. Not sure who on here wants to throw money away but more power to em

The og box probably just got damaged, so they likely threw them in a replacement. No way they're just shipping people b grades.

The og box probably just got damaged, so they likely threw them in a replacement. No way they're just shipping people b grades.

They aren't. If they're B-grade they would have stamp or something on the inside tag

It's happened many times on a lot of releases. Nothing new, happened other retailers as well sometimes. Well mainly they would just sent shoes without a box

It's not on single pair of 1s that I would choose over Blk/Cement 4s or even White Cement 4s w/Nike AIR on the heel. I love my 1s but it's no different than say... Dunks or AF1s

But Motorsports where trash lol

no they werent

just people who didnt know what leather was running off the mouth

I know it varies per shoe but I found that my Banned 1s are more tumbled compared to the Royals near the ankle area and the heel; the tumbled leather also feels more plush and the Royals are a bit more stiff. I wore my Banned 1s give or take 10 times so that probably makes a difference.
This. Plus all the toe box issues with Royals. 

I have seen over 10 pairs of Royals and talked to many who've got both Bred and Royal and unanimously all have agreed quality is better on Breds. But hey they're equal because you say so.

Last edited:
Did anyone else size down on these? I usually wear a size 9 in Jordans and other brands, but the 2016 Banned 1s fit a little too roomy in the toe area when I went tts. I sized down to an 8.5 and they fit perfect; I can even wear a size 8 for a glove fit.

Last edited:
Maybe quality control on royals is lower than on Breds, but it's the same materials used on both. If you got a pair of royals that didn't have qc issues, it's the same pair as Breds, just different color.

Yo guys I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a pair of 11.5's shipped for 400 AUD, do you think I should cop now while the market is saturated or will prices go down in the long run? 

Historically price hasn't really ever gone down on an OG colored one. Only increases with time.

Back
Top Bottom