Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The Foot store beacons can be accessed from outside the store when they're working correctly. When I'm at the mall I just connect to it as I casually walk by the stores. No point going in the store if I don't plan on buying anything.

Can't wait & that blue leather looks great! W/the banneds I was online for 4 hours w/4-5+ tabs all going took an L on every site. Decided to look @ eBay & luckily was able to buy this dudes last pair in my size.(buddy was super cool about shipping em to me as soon as he got em) Didn't take any chances this time though mean I know sneakerheads for the most part dislike resalers but 12hrs is a long time to work & then try to fight bots. Plus gotta great deal.... So I'm ready

Last edited:
cant believe i booked a flight to la to sf during the time of release. hoping there wifi works well....

Yeah I'd have to agree this close till the release date. Normally have to pay close to that amount & still wait a hot minute, esp on a highly sought after pair like these? Not to mention already having your pair. I've already bought/secured mine but still gotta wait till they drop & then shipping. But if you gotta like that I hear ya!

Good God O' Mighty :wow: :nthat:

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-new-images-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-new-images-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-new-images-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-new-images-4.jpg

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

2013 Royals are still my most-worn 1s.  Blew my mind how easy it was to grab these - way more people were at the mall for the Joker IIIs 
grin.gif

Shadows (still DS) were bought from the same DTLR a couple weeks after release 
smokin.gif

Yea that's me in the video, I know it's not the most progressive **** ever but I was jus having fun....people always pay attention when I put up shoes or shoe info, but not as much for my music so I figured I'll try and sing about a shoe....corny ok, but can I live?? [emoji]128553[/emoji] By the way these are a GR [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea that's me in the video, I know it's not the most progressive **** ever but I was jus having fun....people always pay attention when I put up shoes or shoe info, but not as much for my music so I figured I'll try and sing about a shoe....corny ok, but can I live?? [emoji]128553[/emoji] By the way these are a GR [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: smart!

I believe everyone who has that extra appreciation for kicks is gonna hit you w/a different opinion on retail or not copping. Just like every other collector has a different grail, but for me I leave in the middle of no where... Therefore to even be able to buy a shoe @ these tiny places you 1st gotta win a lottery ticket against like every other person in town, now if you could see how small I'm talking you'd quickly learn that's only wasting time. Then you factor the days your working or off & how far you gotta drive in any direction to go to a half way decent store!! That's when you do that extra homework on ways to buy from a 100% legit company online & eventually ways to not spend any more than you would @ a store, plus you don't have to worry bout losing a shoe you love or even waste gas. So its dope, but with any thing you invest your time into @ the start you may not be able to do it like that but in time you learn. If I lived in a big city w/the option of going to different sneaker stores I would. But it is what it is

200.gif

If you actually do music I can respect that :lol:

2013 Royals are still my most-worn 1s.  Blew my mind how easy it was to grab these - way more people were at the mall for the Joker IIIs >D

Shadows (still DS) were bought from the same DTLR a couple weeks after release :smokin

View media item 2366977

Both of these are missing from my 1s collection..I really want fragments but there's no way in hell in paying those prices

Lets link bro, I produce... can find any good male singers

Back
Top Bottom