Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I love some 1's the Chicago 1's, shadows, banneds, & royals. Got the banneds & got the others already paid for and now it just waiting till they drop(met a good dude & was able to knock em out)

Damn I hear ya, ain't gonna front even w/ my spray still check the weather & if its gonna rain I wear my flyknits or air max's

Honestly friend I don't know? As for the Sept 3rd 2016 pair I was online for 4rs+ w/ multiple tabs running trying to scoop up a pair like everyone else who wanted em. Anyways I took an L the not won & thank God for eBay

:lol: He's getting roasted over that pic.. And that's just 1 reseller. That's why the numbers make no difference, shady stores selling entire stock so everyone can pad their pockets. As long as FTL & Co keep the apps rolling there should still be some hope.

laugh.gif
He's getting roasted over that pic.. And that's just 1 reseller. That's why the numbers make no difference, shady stores selling entire stock so everyone can pad their pockets. As long as FTL & Co keep the apps rolling there should still be some hope.
This. The app reservations and random draws are making it harder for resellers. They can still go to boutique stores but if the big chains have their stock locked down that's a huge plus for us IMO. 

This. The app reservations and random draws are making it harder for resellers. They can still go to boutique stores but if the big chains have their stock locked down that's a huge plus for us IMO. 

Which apps do you mostly hit on?

Damn why cant nike & jb just close retailers and open up more of their own shops

Last edited by a moderator:
^Always said Nike should do Pre~orders, no refunds, unless its a error on their end .
I think the only reason they dont ,is because it would likely minimize hype..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom