Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm 3/3, anybody need a 13, city gear Lenox. Letting them go at 11:00 for unclaimed, I'm not picking those up
if only I was in the atl 
frown.gif

Apparently it's back to a raffle at NBA store was just there
They don't know what they are doing.

I was there at 9:30 for the raffle that an employee told me yesterday was happening. Turns out it was actually a guaranteed list where if you signed up you had your pair secured. By the time I got there (store opened at 9am), no mens sized left.

Then they tweeted out at 11:30 that they're giving out lanyards from 10-12. False.

I go back to the store and now they tell me that the list from before is actually just a raffle (no mention of lanyards). I asked if I could sign up and they said no. I asked why not, since it's a raffle there shouldn't be a limit on entries "we don't do it that way"

Morons

Last edited:
MI people any calls yet? Not sure if they callin around now or later. On edge since basically gotta grab a pair for me, my brother, and a NTer

So hoping at least one pair for my brother and NTer come through

I haven't called to check, but has Shoe Palace already made their calls?  Or Champs Flat Irons or Belmar Footlocker?

SP made calls yesterday around lunch time. Not sure if Champs Flatiron or Belmar FTL made calls yet. Was told they would contact the winners on Wednesday and Thursday.

Last edited:
In terms of these shoes or in general? Secured a pair for myself, lil bro, and sis-in-law. Hoping to double up online. Moved here about 5 months ago. I love it here. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nice man ! Good work and glad you're enjoying it. Ive been living in Salt Lake City for about 5 months and miss CO every day . Good luck on your 2nd pair ! I'm still hoping for a 2nd call

No hit at NTSF, that is nothing new though. Last time was BTs.

Entered a FTA code to sign in but it was for So Cal and I forgot to switch back to Nor Cal :lol:. Oh well, have a few chances still on the other 2 footsite apps.

Shiekhs gonna take their sweet time, which I hate.

Last edited:
People looking for consolation prizes arent realizing the fact they could pick up 2013 Royals cheaper than paying resell on the 2017s. Since people will be dumping their pairs, prices on VNDS pairs should be like 200-225

They don't know what they are doing.

I was there at 9:30 for the raffle that an employee told me yesterday was happening. Turns out it was actually a guaranteed list where if you signed up you had your pair secured. By the time I got there (store opened at 9am), no mens sized left.

Then they tweeted out at 11:30 that they're giving out lanyards from 10-12. False.

I go back to the store and now they tell me that the list from before is actually just a raffle (no mention of lanyards). I asked if I could sign up and they said no. I asked why not, since it's a raffle there shouldn't be a limit on entries "we don't do it that way"

Morons
That's terrible. Never had a problem with misinformation from them until now, and that includes the Breds. Hope you get your pair elsewhere. After this fiasco i hold no hope to actually get a call from them

Hoping to hit there. I hit banneds there.

Champs there also got decent stock but idk if they called already or not :nerd:

I assumed once Wednesday came and went that I took another L there. She won BT's and now these. She must be doing something when she go in... lol.

Everyone
What the heck is a Jordan 1 Orlando? Are you talking about those awful mids?

If you strike out on these and want the same CW wouldn't it make more sense to but the Sport Blue AJKOs or OG AJ1 Royal lows?
View media item 2386992
554724-007

AJKO is not an Air Jordan IMO
Logo has "AJKO" not "Air Jordan"
Sole is Nike Vandal sole

Should Nike call it "Air Jordan KO" I would buy. Who knows there is Air unit or not?

Somebody some get this guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom