Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

ahh yes seems Nikes standard allocation process is whacked as usual.....
laugh.gif

Do people who strike out on FCFS actually buy any of the other shoes in store? Really depressing, if that's what people resort to.

lol everyone's entitled to opinions. I told dudes when SBs and foams were hot what time it was and they still abandoned jordans. I spoke up until copping jays got easier and left those dudes to their hype. So by all means go after your adidas dude.
Don't let this Royal release distract you from the fact that most retros that drop are discount/outlet-bound garbage.

ummm...no theyre not (0/3)

Gonna pickup my pair at woodfield mall right after they open
I'll try to ask dude if they got a lot of pairs or if its worth it to try after pickup time
They got FTA,FTL,champs,FL in that mall
Pretty much within a few steps of each other
Worth a shot if your in the area

I want all you boost [emoji]128017[/emoji] to fall off a cliff and stay out of the Nike/JB forums.

When it's not cool to wear your adidas anymore, then you can chime in and act like you never left

Come on man it's yeezy season. Ilikecoppingjaysalittleeasier. Adidas are dope.

Last edited:
I want all you boost [emoji]128017[/emoji] to fall off a cliff and stay out of the Nike/JB forums.

When it's not cool to wear your adidas anymore, then you can chime in and act like you never left
Not a fan of Adidas but I'll love a pair of Boosts on deep discount.

You would think Nike/JB would use this release to usher in good retro releases though but there is nothing worthwhile on the release calendar after these Royals..

At least the 2016 Bred 1s ushered in RSBB 1s, BT 1s, Chicago 9s and Space Jam 11s. JB seems to be running out of gas this year.

Back
Top Bottom