Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just caught up on the thread...I had 10 min head start on ftl and as soon as the clock hit 0 my reservations were erased -____-

Yeah, no doubt, 3s and 4s sell insanely well for this reason.. Models like 2s, 8s, 14s, etc. have a harder time moving because they aren't as easy to wear casually and/or have pretty polarizing designs (for the record, I love 8s).

Honestly some jordan models are ahead of their time and don't make sense when they come out but years down the like receive love. In the baggy cloths days I hated 1s and 15s but they look awesome when slim jeans and joggers came into style

Honestly some jordan models are ahead of their time and don't make sense when they come out but years down the like receive love. In the baggy cloths days I hated 1s and 15s but they look awesome when slim jeans and joggers came into style
Yeah but, to be fair, were people EVER that hyped about models like 2s and 14s? I remember when I was in HS in 2004, Chicago 2s were sitting and went on discount after they dropped.

Man I want some donuts.... like... right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did that lap stone hammer place send emails? I thought they said you would get notified Friday night and invoice Saturday morning?

Yeah but, to be fair, were people EVER that hyped about models like 2s and 14s? I remember when I was in HS in 2004, Chicago 2s were sitting and went on discount after they dropped.

Don't know about the DMV but Laney 14s Ginger 14s and Indigos were on a lot of core collectors list and were insta-copped at sneaker shows in 05-13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom