Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

champs didnt let me use my vip coupon. but Footlocker was gonna let me but i looked and it expired :smh:
That's bs man. I picked up my sz 12 and a GS sz 7 from Champs Stoneridge in Pleasanton and they let me use mine. Both pairs came to $280 ish combined after taxes and coupon. Basically ate my taxes.

On another note, Hilltop FTA in Richmond had some unclaimed pairs after the 3 pm pickup deadline. About 6-7 guys copped. I'd have grabbed one if I didn't have to go to the restroom after picking up my reserved pair. Pretty dead mall. Never been there before. The FTL in the same mall claimed there were no unclaimed pairs whatsoever.

With regards to the lace bags, I have pairs in both styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
so folks paranoid their pair isn't legit because the way the laces are rolled up in the bag 
mean.gif

so folks paranoid their pair isn't legit because the way the laces are rolled up in the bag :smh:  

Yea I think because dude bought an early release pair and from a consignment shop so he started questioning authenticity. At this point, it's probably like a 100 pages back so I can't confirm lol.

Quality control is horrendous (from FTL). One toebox is smooth/slightly tumbled. And the other is wrinkled as ***** (even the tongue looks creased up). Also, what's up with the loose threads taped under the insole?!? Probably returning this pair...

View media item 2388893
View media item 2388894

Stop lying you aren't returning anything and what does FTL have to do with QC ?

Did anyone have issues with CC info on SNKRS?
I did. Both my credit cards on file didn't work when I entered security code. 

I added exact same security code and card and it finally worked but still took an L on SNKRS

My friend used paypal and was able to check out on 3 different accounts.

A little worried about my SP order, got through around 12:30 have a confirmation # plus CC was charged. But still no confirmation email. Do you think I am good to go?

can anyone give me tips on how to hit own footsites? I haven't been able to hit since the concords in 11 off them. I don't even try anymore but it was my only hope today since snkrs wouldn't let me login and I got ****** in the queues in the others.

Yea it was in a mall...just glad he covered it. Said he "over raffled" 3 pairs...lol

Lies! How do you "over raffle" on the app? He just CYA with his personal pair just to make it right...
His story was when they get them in and after taking out the employee's share, they submit it back into corporate and corporate pulls names from that stock list they got back from the store...iono. My pairs are in hand so it's whatever lol

Anyone else been trying this for hours? View media item 2388952

My man is holding on for dare life [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]:lol:

Shout out to Nike soho for reminding me this morning I actually won a reserve lol, stupid app didn't even tell me and if I didn't search my social inbox in my gmail I would had been tight since I failed on every website attempt

Back
Top Bottom