Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm still "pending" on SNKRS a day later. 
roll.gif

Someone please hand me an L and get it over with?  
Yup I'm still pending on 2 devices. Been happening for many releases now. Unless SNKRS no longer supports ipads lol. Did you ended up getting a pair?

Yup I'm still pending on 2 devices. Been happening for many releases now. Unless SNKRS no longer supports ipads lol. Did you ended up getting a pair?
It's pending on my iPhone.  I got a pair through an ATC off of FNL, but still entertained that it's pending. 
laugh.gif

Got caught up in a thunderstorm with mine on today. These do just like the Banneds when they get wet.

About 10 minutes of letting them dry and all the spots go away.

I forgot to mention this yesterday since I had a pretty hectic week/end so far. I hit on the Footlocker app for my size at Footlocker 34th St. I get there at 1pm and they check me in and everything and all is good. I'm standing at the register waiting for a good 15 minutes and the employees has no clue why it was taking so long. One of the employee that was supposed to get my pair, came up to me and was like sorry but something went wrong with our inventory system and there are no more of your size left. So I'm asking how is it a reservation system if my size was not secured and what about all the people left that didn't pick up their pair with my same size? The employees and the manager had no legitimate answer. Meanwhile they had a line of people outside waiting for unclaimed and employees were handing out wristbands for the unclaimed, and I was like well if you have leftover pairs for unclaimed then you have leftover pairs to give me a pair at least. The employees and the manager huddled up and was like ok but you have to wait until the cutoff time for reserves and then we'll give you 1 pair of the leftover. They made me wait until after 3PM to give me another size. The whole ordeal was such BS and definitely shady. 
they was just trying to send you home so they could have some pairs for themselves

they was just trying to send you home so they could have some pairs for themselves
Yeah I figured they definitely were holding it for employees or friends and family, but thats dumb considering I'm right there no willing to leave until they give me a pair. Again, getting the size I reserved didn't matter much because I hit on a few pairs. But otherwise I would've been pissed off because this is an automated system and not like someone hand writing the sizes and making calls to winners. 

is this a fair trade?

me giving up a pair of 72-10s ds (sz 11) for a pair of blk/royal ds (sz 11)?

tia.

Let's say after the 3 hour period you get off the wait list. Do you have another 3 hour period to confirm?

I literally checked the app 3 hours after and was still wait listed but I check the next day and I get the message that I ran out of time to confirm my reservation. Glitchy app

Someone just offered $260 for my size 9.5

Should i take it, or hold out?

Up to you, I'm thinking even when online pairs come in they won't dip under that.

True

Dis man ain't no fly by night beast. Dude is invested. :nthat:

I'm surprised people leave the store. If some tool manager told me reservation on the app was wrong, I would told homeboy/girl to sit tight while I call corporate and he or she can sort it out. If they looked even a bit suspect or dishonest, I would have made a follow up phone call to corporate as well. Just another reason to pick your stuff up sooner rather than later.

These days, it seems the manager just take from their employees with their own store allotment. You're allowed X% for the employees, well that just got trimmed down to the new X% so the managers can get theirs. I know not every store is dishonest, but ... you they're always out there. 

Can't remember the kids name, but if y'all remember when the FTL in NYC was backdooring pairs  of the Lebron X Championship Pack and they had "Jose" or whatever it said on his name tag in the pic. That was funny. I heard he got fired shortly thereafter if I recall correctly.

Where can i get a Royal Flight suit at?

Back
Top Bottom