Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

We aren't going to hear from SNS re shipping until, like, next Friday, huh? *nail biting gif*

i got an email from SNS yesterday morning saying "shipped" in the subject line, but that the tracking wouldnt be sent until it actually left the warehouse.. kinda stupid

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i got an email from SNS yesterday morning saying "shipped" in the subject line, but that the tracking wouldnt be sent until it actually left the warehouse.. kinda stupid
Dang, I didn't get anything. Hope my order # is still good-to-go. Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

LOL old guy ranting about trump.

"How you feel about Supreme?"

Almost spit my water out on that part. :lol:

If I open my inbox tomorrow morning and don't have a shipping email, I'm hitting up Nike CS and giving Adam a earful

Ayeee boy 

Uploading pics from your phone sucks 

I might have to check myself cause I don't really recall 

SBB 2.0 is more overall quality on the entire shoe than the og which to me had a kind of weak quality on the orange toebox... also my phone takes beautiful photos [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Good thing I stopped picking them as one of my 3 stores...

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)

I already knew what was up

just mad I didn't skip him

cops were itching to shut that **** down anyway

and that store is pure trash

people only came there for the 1s yet it took over 6 hours for a simple release

they also let multiple celebs buy multiple pairs

super annoying day

Last edited:
I already knew what was up

just mad I didn't skip him

cops were itching to shut that **** down anyway

and that store is pure trash

people only came there for the 1s yet it took over 6 hours for a simple release

they also let multiple celebs buy multiple pairs

super annoying day
Slim Thug walked out with a case and Kiotti strolls in and grabs a pair.
mean.gif
 I was number 180 when a guy counted after all the skipping went down and Vic said sold out with 5 people in front of me and some still in the store walked out empty handed... they probably sold half of their stock. I hope someone robs them again.

I honestly didn't mind the backdooring to celebs and certain customers, that's part of the game. I just have an issue with only selling around half of the stock. That was just a blatant slap in the face, I would have preferred them just tax us and sell most of the stock. They were making people buy a hat or a shirt to get em so they probably stopped once they got rid of that extra crap they know they cant sell.

Last edited:
check your SNKRS app NDC just sent me a shipping notification about a minute ago.

Last edited:
Good thing I stopped picking them as one of my 3 stores...

Facts I don't even pick anything pass the soho location. Anywhere pass that you get the hood dudes and I would hate to have to risk my freedom over someone over some damn sneakers

Nah I still have nothing just checked app. Luckily I got one pair from FNL, was gonna bless a NT member with that second pair for retail.

My SNKRS pair still preparing to ship. And I agree with the FA vs FL quality comparison, purchased one each from both and the quality on the FA pair > than the FL pair

I hope my SP order ships tomorrow. Did not really want this CW, but figured if I ended up with a pair, I could sell it, so I could try to get last year's Breds for a bit of a discount. Not sure if there are other places where it's easier to work out a trade. I know I was salty after missing that one last year, not at anybody real who copped them, but at the resellers that immediately toss them on Ebay, while the wound is still open. Figured I was not going to get a pair, but it appears I did. As long as they don't cancel on me, hope to have them here by the end of the week. Need to see what I can catch for them on Ebay, as I never sold a shoe before, and Ebay is going to bank 10% of that sale. Goat appears to be about the same, but I would not even be accepted there as a seller, as I am not planning to sell any other joints and they need images of at least 5 pairs to even be considered as a seller. We'll see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom