Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

blue laces on these dont work
My-man-gif.gif

Right, sometimes it don't payoff to look different. Just knock it off

exactly but what logic do you expect from someone that relys on ebay pre-orders

Originally everybody thought he bought a fake pair when we all found out the laces came like that me and a few other said OK our bad and why are you so concerned about What I buy on eBay
Boy, you were really questioning a dude who was annoyed people were questioning his business and integrity and he's defending it.
Go sit down

Ultimately y'all the true corn balls. That man has his business to protect & y'all came at his beck over something trivial when dude has a rep for being beyond legit. I'd call y'all out too if you came for my pockets

Boy, you were really questioning a dude who was annoyed people were questioning his business and integrity and he's defending it.
Go sit down

Quote For Truth.

View media item 2390526

Y'all be exaggerating nobody went for his pockets last time I checked this is a forum where we come to share stories and experiences and those laces Looked fufu something we never seen before

Y'all be exaggerating nobody went for his pockets last time I checked this is a forum where we come to share stories and experiences and those laces Looked fufu something we never seen before

You have to understand that it wasn't a good look for his business. Dudes that call fake don't have to suffer the same consequences that the victim (sole supremacy for this instance) has.
Many of us know that Nike isn't the most consistent so pre judging the authenticity before we got an official release was reckless.

You have to understand that it wasn't a good look for his business. Dudes that call fake don't have to suffer the same consequences that the victim (sole supremacy for this instance) has.
Many of us know that Nike isn't the most consistent so pre judging the authenticity before we got an official release was reckless.
It's not like everything that goes trough the internet pass by a common sense filter if it looked slightly not ok then that ish was fake to everyone 

But yeah prudence , lost value. 

Iirc most, if not all were pretty confident that SS was legit. its just legit pairs werent so known to have the laces rolled up like that, it did cause alot of arguments throughout the thread but SS has built such a good name for themselves that alot of people said to wait til release date or closer to it to confirm, and it looks it worked out

Hanon was a joke, carted but was "banned" also. botted from the get go.
Their site is always a joke on releases. Either get cloudflare error page or if you do make it to site it always acts funny. Add to cart always doesn't work then does before you realize and you got multiples that you now have to try and remove before you can proceed. Their prices always make me try though 

Only a few bots got through Hanon. By the time I realized Paypal wasn't working and went through normal checkout, the 10.5 US was sold out.

I have 4 diff sized pairs in my cart currently lol

Last edited:

It's not like everything that goes trough the internet pass by a common sense filter if it looked slightly not ok then that ish was fake to everyone 

But yeah prudence , lost value. 

That mentality is a problem and if people can't see that then I don't know what to say.
No one likes to lose money when they aren't in the wrong.

Iirc most, if not all were pretty confident that SS was legit. its just legit pairs werent so known to have the laces rolled up like that, it did cause alot of arguments throughout the thread but SS has built such a good name for themselves that alot of people said to wait til release date or closer to it to confirm, and it looks it worked out

Right but it makes NT look foolish because of the people that don't really know legit or not. Those same people tend to not take ownership and will just deflect.

Sometimes we just gotta wait.

Right but it makes NT look foolish because of the people that don't really know legit or not. Those same people tend to not take ownership and will just deflect.

Sometimes we just gotta wait.
Really I question what is fake what is real? 

I got into contact with some seller that claim they sell it straight from China. And their product looks real (their true blue 3s look real!!! )

The seller explained to me, those are unauthorized shoes, using the same mold, same cut, same material, just no barcode. 

Is that called legit? Maybe? out of same mold same material same cut, I don't see why not.

I bought fakes before and the fakes are identifiable, the material is not the same as authentic 

Is that called fake? Maybe? no barcode, not authorized by Nike! 

And the seller have lots of Royal 1s. I would rather buy authentic Orlando 1s, but once my mind is over it, I might buy from this seller. 

Back
Top Bottom