Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm seeing a lot of size swapping for half sizes down in my FB sneaker group. How are these fitting yall? I'm still waiting on my SNKRS pair to to get here (thurs) and wondering if I should be looking to swap down from my true size.

these fit like the other 20-odd pairs of remastered 1s I have ... TTS. I suspect the size swapping is due to folks who don't have alot of 1s in their colleciton.

Just got through on EB size 9.5. First call lady pretty much said NO. Second call got through. You just gotta be super nice to the rep.

you want for 850? 
Nah. We`re gonna wait til the hype is down on them, then start looking. For $850 she can get the Atmos, Masters and maybe even one of the OG
Your queen gotta learn about taking the Ls like the rest of us :lol:
She wasnt gonna wear them anytime soon anyway. They`ll drop just like everything else, lol. Maybe not $500, but she sold her KAWS for $1500, so she could buy them now if she wanted to and still have $115 Profit. We dont take L`s over this way.........but we`re not stupid either, :wink:

Last edited:
these fit like the other 20-odd pairs of remastered 1s I have ... TTS. I suspect the size swapping is due to folks who don't have alot of 1s in their colleciton.
My black/red 1's fit like the past releases (half size up).  The black toes, i got the same size and they fit half size big.  I went with my regular size with these thinking they're going to be more like the black toes and they fit good.

Last edited:

Just got through on EB size 9.5. First call lady pretty much said NO. Second call got through. You just gotta be super nice to the rep.
Yeah definitely be nice. Don't be like "dammit they're on the site! check! order now!" Please and thank you may get you a little extra attention.
Go for the male CS. If a female picks up, hang up on her.
laugh.gif
Haha I got a male CS too. He was really cool about it and thought it was sold out initially, but took the time to check when I told him about the site. Didn't even have to give product number, he looked it up by words for me.

you want for 850? 
Nah. We`re gonna wait til the hype is down on them, then start looking. For $850 she can get the Atmos, Masters and maybe even one of the OG
Your queen gotta learn about taking the Ls like the rest of us :lol:
She wasnt gonna wear them anytime soon anyway. They`ll drop just like everything else, lol. Maybe not $500, but she sold her KAWS for $1500, so she could buy them now if she wanted to and still have $115 Profit. We dont take L`s over this way.........but we`re not stupid either, :wink:

Sounds like a L to me. How you gonna be a reseller complaining about what other resellers want doe? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Go for the male CS. If a female picks up, hang up on her. :lol:

Haha not necessarily - it was a female who picked up my call and she was more than happy to place order by phone. She told me that Nike is planning to send them more shipments so that is why it shows as backordered.

well called back to get an email conf and still havent received one... wtf lol but i got the lady the first time around and she was fine 

Back
Top Bottom