Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Finally got my pair for retail
nthat.gif
where.... still on the lookout for a pair. and i got 3 cancelled silver bullets i'm damn pissed already

I'll preface by saying that I'm not complaining.  Anyone with pairs like this, how do pairs with this type of leather age?   These are DS but came with some funky creases that I've never seen before on my other 1's. 

View media item 2409506

mine have that too even worse. they're like weird air pocket winkles.

I want to try to smooth them out but I'm afraid of messing up. but I was thinking maybe taking a damp hot towel and pressing it against the leather could help smooth it?

if anyone knows a way to fix it let me know

Not sure if it can be fixed.  I'm debating on keeping this pair.  I have another as backup, but that one has mix matched leather lol. 
there's not a damn thing wrong with those

^ yeah I'm no 1 expert but that lacebag is way too big
Maybe others can chime in but I'm thinking those are fake or UA

Those are fake, besides the lace bag, the check on the sole is wrong and the type of tumbled on the leather ain't right

^ yeah I'm no 1 expert but that lacebag is way too big
Maybe others can chime in but I'm thinking those are fake or UA
UA are fake. That's just a dumb term people use to try to make their fakes seem better

Last edited:
UA yeah are fake lol
Plus I never had a 1 where the top was squished so tight at the top
Yeah man get your money back asap

Yep Look Like Some Monkeys!!! I only Copp from Authorized retailer's ,So I don't Take DAT Risk!!!Monkeys Aka Fakes UA 98%ers, Lookin Way to Real these days!!!

Last edited:
Way too many signs that those are fake. 

How much did you pay? Did seller tell you they were authentic? If so, run him over with a wheelbarrow.

Well at least you bought from a friend
So hopefully you shouldn't have any problems getting your money back
Or at least you will find out if he's a true friend

Well at least you bought from a friend
So hopefully you shouldn't have any problems getting your money back
Or at least you will find out if he's a true friend
My boy....his boy lol. But yeah should'nt be a problem

Bought off a friend's friend.

From what others said plus when compared to my Eastbay pair:

The top of the K is super close, but does NOT touch the E (if you look at a legit pair from an angle, you can see the gap).

The bottom of the K barely connects to the E and is sharp and defined. In your photos, more than half of the bottom of the K connects.

Last edited:

From what others said plus when compared to my Eastbay pair:

The top of the K is super close, but does NOT touch the E (if you look at a legit pair from an angle, you can see the gap).

The bottom of the K barely connects to the E and is sharp and defined. In your photos, more than half of the bottom of the K connects.
The Nike logo has always been inconsistent with different Nike products it's ridiculous. Just walk into FTL right now and compare among some of the shoes on display.

Last edited:

I'll preface by saying that I'm not complaining.  Anyone with pairs like this, how do pairs with this type of leather age?   These are DS but came with some funky creases that I've never seen before on my other 1's. 

View media item 2409506

I want to try to smooth them out but I'm afraid of messing up. but I was thinking maybe taking a damp hot towel and pressing it against the leather could help smooth it?

Not sure if it can be fixed.  I'm debating on keeping this pair.  I have another as backup, but that one has mix matched leather lol. 

Legit didn't read the text underneath the picture and I was staring at the picture trying to find out what was wrong :lol:

View media item 2409506

Legit didn't read the text underneath the picture and I was staring at the picture trying to find out what was wrong :lol:
right dudes really trippin. And I thought I was OCD

Back
Top Bottom