Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Duy took megs spot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm hoping that my EB order gets to me this week rather than next Tuesday. Kind of long considering they make you pay for the shipping on launch items.

I been checking my tracking all day since I got my tracking yesterday and it has not been updated. I ordered through SNKRS app. it still just says: "order processed ready for UPS" hope my order doesnt get cancelled like a few people its been happening to?! 

Fri NDC/Tues FTL (Shows it's an Eastbay package though)

Also... so much dumb in this thread. I swear, 11 threads bring out some of the most ignorant posts. It's baffling.

I been checking my tracking all day since I got my tracking yesterday and it has not been updated. I ordered through SNKRS app. it still just says: "order processed ready for UPS" hope my order doesnt get cancelled like a few people its been happening to?! 

You should be good, happened to me once. By the time it updated it was at my local ups

Sweet. Ftl just sent me notification for my shipment. June 2nd, 7.7 lbs. Sounds like a box with two pairs to me.

My 2nd order from Footaction just ship confirmed. Glad both orders went thru. Sucks I have to wait til Monday to receive them since I'm in LA. 

You're good. NDC does the same thing and I had the same status for the GT's from last month.

CAN ANYBODY VOUCH FOR SNEAKERS N STUFF WEBSITE??? was amped to see the link sat morning so I pulled the trigger without checking any reviews of them . Package shipped excepted for Friday . ANYBODY ELSE COP FROM THEM BEFORE?

CAN ANYBODY VOUCH FOR SNEAKERS N STUFF WEBSITE??? was amped to see the link sat morning so I pulled the trigger without checking any reviews of them . Package shipped excepted for Friday . ANYBODY ELSE COP FROM THEM BEFORE?
Legit. 

legit and under retail for the win

Back
Top Bottom